s e v e n

maria p.o.v

Today was David's first game and I'm excited to watch him and my brother play today. I decided to put on my brothers shirt today but the next game I was going to put David's jersey on. I put my hair into a tight ponytail and I saw in my view the stadium. I looked back and Sabrina was just on her phone texting. I yawned and for some reasons lately since I arrived I been feeling mad tired.

I headed out the car once we parked and headed to look for David. I finally found him by the place where we first met which was outside the changing room. I smiled at the flashbacks replaying in my head.

"Hey handsome." I walked up to him and he turned around smiling once he saw it was me.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled and embraced me into a hug.

"Finally the world cup is here." I told him and he nodded excited.

"I hope we win today and here you are just like I wanted since the beginning."

"And I am glad I'm here supporting you and my brother." I quickly pecked his lips. David got in line and I followed him to his spot. They were getting ready to head out to the field. I quickly spotted Sabrina who was distracted by Neymar.

"Good luck babe." I connected our lips together and the crazy feeling i usually got was still there. I then went up to Thiago and wished him luck too. I then walked out to my seat where Sabrina was already there.

The game was going amazing and we ended up wininng! Once the boys went back I went to look for David.

Sabrina was already hugging Neymar and I smiled. She finally found someone for herself. After her last relationship I doubted she will ever find herself a boyfriend again. I found David standing by the changing room and ran to him. I attacked him in a huge hug and hugged him tightly.

"You did amazing!"

"obviously, i had to be amazing just for you." he smiled and then connected our lips.

"Let's go back to my place and later is that party but I dont know if I even want to go." David suggested.

"Yeah lets go back to your place and we'll go for a while since sabrina is probabl expecting me to go." i told him. He nodded agreeing and then we headed out to the parking lot after he changed.

On the way to his place I felt as if a wave of fatigue just hit me. I felt too tired to even move or do anything.

We got to his place and I felt too tired to even move or like I suddendly had a lack of energy.

"You okay Maria?" David asked and I shook my head.

"I'm just really tired." I answered and he came and picked me up in his arms.

"You didnt have to pick me up."I laughed.

"Yes i did." David chuckled and we got into his house. He laid me down on the couch and I laid on top of him. I started blushing remembering the day I got here and this was the position we were in when we basically had sex.

Then suddendly only one question popped into my mind.

"David?" I spoke up.

"Yes babe?" He answered.

"Did we use protection?" I looked up at David questioning him and he nodded worried.

"I dont thinks so." David answered.

"I would go get myself a test done but its's possible too early to be detected and we'll have to wait until two weeks to at least find out." I said and he nodded.

"I guess we will wait but if you are pregnant ..." David continued, "i wouldnt mind starting a family with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. If its at least with you then I'm okay with it." David then connected our lips and they softly brushed against each other.

" I wouldnt mind starting a family with you either." I agreed with him.

"A miny Maria or David wouldnt be that bad at all."

I couldnt believe that David actually did want to have a child with me. I could already see the two of us raising a small baby together.

"We will be a big happy family the three of us. I can already see it." We both sat up and I rested my head on his legs.

"What would you want? A boy or girl?" I asked him curious.

"I think probably a girl." David answered honestly.

"I dont know. Maybe a mini David Luiz." I laughed.

I could already see everythign happening. The only thing I wondered if I would be living here or back in America. I'lll just ask David about it another day but eventually I have to go back to the usa because of my things that were in my apartment.

I started to drift off to sleep and then I was completely knocked out from all the lack of energy I had.

        david p.o.v

Maria fell asleep right on my legs and I just softly played with her hair. I was so happy with the idea of just starting a family with her. She was my everything and a family would be perfect.

In two week we would find out if she is actually pregnant or not.

Maria just means so much to me and if I could I will marry her right now. I have thought of marrying her so many times but havent found out the way to ask it to her. I wondered how she felt with the idea of getting married.

If everything works out the way its supposed to then soon enough I could see us with a baby and married.

Thats all I really want in my life with winning the world cup this year.

Now everything was working out the way its supposed too. Its all just too perfect.