f i v e

authors note; decided to change who plays maria to natalie vertiz. pic on the side.

     maria p.o.v

Today was the day! I'm finally going to see the love of my life and he didnt know it yet. I told him that I was going to be arriving next week and he was depressed that I wouldnt be there for the first game. I wanted to tell him but I was going to surprise him instead. Thiago is the only one who knows about the two of us dating. We're planning on visiting David maybe later today.

We were finally in Brazil. After the longest plane ride we finally made it here and I couldnt keep in my happiness. If I could I will scream it out to the world but right now just going to keep it calm. I'm going to wait until I arrive at David's place then going to scream out to the world.

We were now waiting for Thiago to come pick us up from the airport and take us to eat. The plane food was horrible and I'm dying for a decent meal to eat. Sabrina and me then spotted a sign that read my name which was being held by a guy in a hoodie.

We started to walk over to them and the closer i got I realized that it was Thiago. I jumped onto my brother and we embraced in a tight hug. I missed him so much too and was happy to see him now going to play in a world cup! It's always been one of his dreams.

"I missed you so much," Thiago laughed and then saw Sabrina, "Long time no see Montero." Thiago smiled.

"Long time no see Silva." She replied smiling. They always called each other by their last names for some reason. I never learned to bother why.

We then left the airport we decided to go to a resturant.

"You guys mind if we make one quick stop at a friends house and for him to come along?" he asked us.

"nope." We both replied and he nodded.

We went to pick up Neymar apparently and he sat in the back. Thiago introduced Sabrina and him. I turned to Thiago and he seemed a bit off in a way but I decided not to bother him about anything ... yet.

Neymar and Sabrina were talking about things and I just started talking to Thiago.

"So after dinner we're going to the mall and then you'll drop me off at Davids for a while?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah and i told him we'll eat over there. HE said he'll order pizza and my plan is to arrive right when the person delivering the pizza does. Then i'll pay her for the pizza and you'll knock at the door and wait for him to open and after that you two probably end up making out and i dont even want to know what may happen." Thiago laughed.

"That sounds perfect." I told him.

(authors note; just going to skip to the part cause too lazy to write)

After dinner and shopping it was finally the moment I was waiting for. I was finally going to see David after a long time. We were parked right across the street of his place. I been waiting to finally be with him again. I seemed like years since I last been with him.

Thiago got out the car and spotted this dude with the pizza David ordered. I was getting nervous inside and then Thiago came back with a box of pizza.

"Well, I'm going to leave and be here to pick you up in three hours." Thiago told me and I nodded. I stepped out the car and headed across the street to David's. I turned to see Thiago was already gone and I let out a breath. I turned back to David's door and took one long breath before knocking.

"WHO IS IT?" A voice that I recognized instantly as David's screamed out. I got all happy when I heard him.

"Pizza!" I faked a manly voice. I heard footsteps approching the door and I got all nervous.

What will he think of me when he sees me again? What if he doesnt want to be with my anymore?

The door opened and there stood the love of my life.

"Maria? Is that really you?" David stood there and then poked my cheek.

"No David its Thiago." I said sarcastically.

"Is this a dream?" He kept asking and I shook my head. HE then grabbed the pizza and put it on the ground.

David picked me up and started to spin me around.

 "I thought you werent coming to next week!" David started to cry from happiness and so did I!

"Well, I lied to surprise you! I missed you so much." I cried and he held me tighter.

"I missed you so much babe too. I been dying for this moment and it finally happned.

He then crashed his lips down on mine. It was the most perfect feeling. Being with him is just perfect and he's all I ever wanted. Our lips moved in sync together and he lifted me up and I wraped my legs around his waist.

It was all just to perfect and it felt as if it were a dream.

"I love you so much." David pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I love you too babe." I was softly placed on the ground and we went inside.

"I cant believe you really are here." David kept repeating.

"Well I am and I'm here just for you." I told him.

We went on the couch and started to watch a movie. I was laying in top of him and my head resting on his chest.

"What a wonderful fourth date." David spoke up.

"Aw you actually remembered it's our fourth date." I joked.

"Wouldnt forget about it babe." he smled proudly.

He then reconnected our lips together and this kiss was full of passion and lust. I felt his hands at the hem of my shirt. I then felt his hands touch my skin and slowly move up. We sat straight up and he slowly lifted my shirt and tossed it on the ground. I didnt care where this was even leading to but all I cared about was being with him and only him.

"Are you sure about this Maria?" He questioned me and I looked into his eyes.

"I'm positive." I answered.

This was probably the best day I had in a long time.