s i x

maria p.o.v

Today was probably the best day I had in my life. I never felt so loved by someone and I'm glad that it was with David. Everything turned out to be perfect and after we just cuddled in his bed and watched tv while we ate the pizza we forgot about before.

Thiago then came and I had to leave. I was going to come back tomorrow and we were going to go on a date. We went to pick up Sabrina at Neymars and we had to carry her out the place due to the fact she was asleep.

Once we got home I went straight to bed and thought about how amazing today was. I felt my phone buzz and I checked to see a new message from David.

david; goodnight my love. eu te amo maria.

maria; goonight handsome and ily too babe.

I smiled and then soon I fell asleep peacefully.

                            morning

I woke up and ate breakfast quickly. Sabrina left to go sightseeing with Neymar and his son Davi. I went to get ready to spend my day with the love of my life also known as David Luiz. I threw on the outfit I laid out for today and straightened my hair.

I skipped downstairs and I head Thiago talking to someone in the kitchen. I walked in and he was talking to David.

"Hey handsome." I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Hello beautiful." He put his hand on my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"So where are you two going?" Thiago asked us.

"Well I'm going to take this beautiful girl to a carnival and then I'm taking her to meet some people." David said.

"Who am I meeting?" I asked confused.

"I'm going to introduce you to my parents and sister." David smiled and I just smiled. He wanted me to meet his family and I'm glad I'm going to.

"Let's get going to that carnival." i told him.

"Yeah we should. Bye Thiago." We both waved bye to my brother and headed out the door.

We headed to his car and I sat in the passenger seat. David started the car and we headed off to the carnival.

"You still have it?" David looked at my wrist where I had the bracelet he gave me when I left him last year to go back to America.

"I never ever took it off since the day you gave it to me." I told him and when we got at the red light he pecked my lips quickly.

"I love you so much." David intertwined out hands together and kept his other hand on the wheel.

"I love you more." I told him. I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic of our hands. I decided to set it as my home screen wallpaper since it was a cute picture. I then turned on my front camera and snapped a pic of us. He was driving and quickly looked at the cam cheesily smiled.

I decided to put that pic as my lock screen wallpaper. I turned on the radio and started to hum along to my favorite portugeuse song Ai Se Tu Pego by Michael Telo.

I saw the carnival in view and I got all happy. My inner child came out and david started to laugh at me. He found a parking spot quickly and I literally jumped out the car and ran to his side. I opened the door for him and he just shook his head in laughter at me.

"Can we go on the Ferris Wheel first!" I begged him.

"Sure babe." David said and we paid for our entrance and they gave us wristbands to get on the rides. The line for the ferriswheel wasnt that long so we got on it pretty quickly.

I held onto his hand quickly and we started to go up.

"Its such a lovely view." I commented right when we stopped at the top.

"It is but its nothing compared to the view i see everyday." David told me and I looked into his eyes. I reconnected our lips together and our lios softly brushed against each other.

"When are we going to tell everyone about us?" David asked me.

"I want to tell Maria first but you can go ahead and tell your friends if you want." I said.

"Okay and I think we should at least go out some times with Sabrina so she could get to know well me a bit before we tell her." David suggested.

"Yeah I think that sounds better." I agreed with David.

"Tomorrow is our first game and like I said the week we met. The first person I want cheering me on is you." David said as we got off the rise and he intertwined our fingers together.

We spent about two hours in the carnival before we decided to head back to his place.

"Oh I brought you an outfit because we are meeting my parents at this fancy party in their place." David told me.

"Aw you didnt have to." I said.

"Yes I did because I didnt see you in a long time and now go change and I'll meet you down in about half an hour." David then walked to his room and I went to the guest room where the outfit was laid out on the bed.

It was such a beautiful dress and there were some tall black stilettos that matched with the black dress. I guess this party was going to be really fancy. (dress on the side)

I put on the dress and luckily it was a perfect fit. Also, I was lucky that my hair was straight already. I put on the black stilettos and walked out to meet David in the living room.

He was all dressed up too and he smiled when he saw me.

"You look beautiful." Davids mouth was hanging and I just laughed.

"You dont look bad yourself handsome." I kissed his lips quickly and we headed out the door. I was so much taller with the heels and was about Davids height but he was probably like a couple centimeters taller than me.

The ride was silent and once we stopped at his parents house I got all nervous.

What would they think of me? What if they dont like me? What if they think I'm a terrible person for David?

David put his hand on my waist as we walked into the house. Everyone was dressed up and we walked towards to the kitchen.

"Mamãe this is the girl I been telling you about." David introduced me to his mom and I got all nervous.

"You're the girl that David keeps talking about? You're so much more beautiful than he describes you as."

"Thank you so much." I blushed and then we headed to meet his father.

"Pai," David called out and a man appeared in fron of us.

"I'm guessing this beautiful girl must be Maria?" He asked.

"Thank you and its so nice to meet you sir." I smiled.

"Its so nice to meet you and by the looks of it you make David so happy and I'm thankful for that." He hugged me for a sec.

"David makes me happy too and I'm really thankful to have him." I looked towards David and his smile made my heart melt.

We headed to sit in a table and I sat right next to him.

"They really like you." David told me.

"They are really nice and I'm glad you introduced me to them." I replied.

We spent the night talking and then we headed back to Thiagos.

"I'll meet you tomorrow at the stadium. I love you gorgeous."

"I love you too handsome and cant wait to see you tomorrow too."