[18.] real life

[p.o.v. Skyler]

[3 days later]

"Oh god, look at this." Josh says as he shows me his phone.

brandonconten: i'm so sorry sky

"Huhh, I think he deleted it, because I can't find that comment." Noah says as he stands on the other side of Josh. "Are you okay?" Noah asks. I nod. "I guess so."

"Are you angry at him?" I shake and nod my head at the same time. "Yes and no. I'm not mad that he is gay. He can't do anything about it. I'm just mad that it took him so long to tell me. I mean, I understand that it was hard for him and he had to clear his mind. But he could've done it in a better way without ignoring me and keeping secrets for me." Noah nods. "Yes he could." "I do miss him though."
Without saying anything Noah pulls me in a hug. Before I know Josh, Krystian, Bailey, Sina, Sofya and Hina are hugging me too. I laugh. "Thanks guys. I love y'all." "We love you too!" Sofya says.

——————

"Do you want to go for a swim?" Josh asks me when I let him into my hotel room. "Sure." I walk to my suitcase as I grab my bikini and walk to my bathroom. "I'm going to change real quick." Josh nods and sits down on my bed.

"I'm done." I say as I walk out of the bathroom. "Let's go."

When we arrive to the swimming pool I see that the other Now United members are already in the water. "Come on, get in the water." Diarra says as I stand in front of the pool. "Yes, I just need my time to get used to the water." I say as I put a little part of my foot in the water. "Oh my god. That's cold." I say as I quickly get my feet out of the water. "That's why you need to jump." Josh says as he dives in the water. "Come on. Hurry up. You're slower than me grandpa." Krystian jokes.

Just as I want to answer I feel two cold hand grabbing me by the waist and lifting me up. Before I can look who it is the person jumps in the water with me in his or her arms. When we're both with our faces above the water, I see it was Noah. He's still holding me. "You're welcome." He says as he let's me go.

——————

It's around nine o'clock. We just ate dinner and now I'm going back into the water together with Sina, Noah and Josh.

I jump in the water together with Josh. Noah and Sina are laying down their stuff. "I think someone is calling you." Sina says as she hears my phone ring. "Can you check who it is?" "Okay." When she grabs my phone she doesn't say anything. "Who is it?" I ask. "Uhhmm... it's Brandon." I look up surprised. "That guy clearly doesn't know the meaning of leaving you alone." Noah says irritated. "Do you want me to pick up and say you don't want to talk?" Sina asks. "No, no, it's okay. I think I'm going to pick up. I need to speak him sometime. And it feel better if you guys are with me." Sina nods as she walks up to me, helps me out of the water and gives me my phone. "Are you sure? You can wait if you're not ready for it." Josh says concerned. "I'm ready." I say as I pick up the phone.

"Hey. It's me."