[33.] real life

P.O.V. Skyler

"Skyler! Someone is here for you!" I hear my mom yelling. I quickly dry my tears. "I'm not in the mood mom! Tell them I'm making homework or something!" I yell back. "But it's-" I interrupt my mom before she can finish her sentence. "Mom, I don't care who it is. I'm not in the mood." No response.

I lay down on my bed again. My back facing the door of my room. I hear footsteps walking up the stairs. "Mom if you're here to talk, I really don't feel like talking." I say as my room door opens.

"I am so incredibly sorry Skyler." A familiar voice speaks. I slowly turn around. Noah is standing in my door opening. "Can I please come in?" He asks. I nod as I stand up. He steps into my room, closes the door and walks up to me.

Just as I am about to apologize for the letter, Noah grabs my face and places his lips on mine. As soon as I realize what's going on I deepin the kiss and place one of my hands on his chest and the other one around his neck. His hands slowly and carefully move on my body. After a little while we both pull apart to catch some breath.

"Wow." Is all I can say.
Noah smiles. "Actually. Wow."

"Okay, now we've done that part." Noah says laughing. "I am so truly sorry I didn't show up at the park. I can't imagine how you must've felt. Well, actually I can imagine since Josh called me all mad telling me I was a son of a bitch. Damn I had never heard Josh so angry or saying those words. Anyway, when Josh told me about the letter I was really confused. Apparently my mother didn't read the name right, so she put it in my sisters room. And when I saw the part where you told me to come to the park at eight, it was already nine. I am so sorry Skyler. But I want you to know that if I got that letter on time I would've been at the park at seven already. Just to make sure I wouldn't miss you. Because I feel the same way. Since the moment I met you I knew there was something special about you. I knew I wanted to get to know you better. And while I did I couldn't stop thinking about my feelings for you. I always hesitate about a lot of stuff and in the seventeen years I've been alive I cannot remember a time I've been so sure about something as I am today.
I love you too Skyler. And I would be honored if you would want to be my girlfriend."

"I- I... I... oh my god."
Noah laughs "You don't have to say anything. Just kiss me." And so I do.

Noah stayed over until midnight.
We watched a movie but mostly just talked a lot. And obviously we called Josh to tell him the big news.