[29.] facetime

Josh = bold
Skyler = regular

"I saw pictures of you two coming by. Did you hang out since you both live in L.A? Did you flirt? What did you do? On a scale from one till ten, how much do you like him?"

"Oh my god Josh! You're making me nervous stop it."

"Aww you're blushing! My best friend is in love!"

"Beauchamp! Stop it!"

"You have to go to him and tell him."

"What? I can't just tell him, he'll think I'm weird."

"No he won't. He will think you're brave."

"Well I'm not brave."

"Yes, you are. Remember that time when we were at the park in front of your house and we saw that big, scary boy bullying that little boy?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"You went to the scary boy and told him to back off. That was pretty brave if you ask me."

"I was nine year old me."

"Yes it was. But that doesn't matter. That boy was three times bigger than you.
Listen to me. You are the most amazing and brave person I know. If there is anyone who deserves love, it is you. And especially after everything that happened to you these past months. You need someone who is willing and able to give you the kind of love you deserve. And I know that Noah can give that to you. So get your shit together and go tell him!"

"Wow."

"I know. But seriously, go tell him."

"I'm scared. I'm scared he doesn't think the same."

"That's a change you have to take. But you'll never know if you don't try."

"I guess you're right."

"I'm always right."

"But how do I tell him though? I'm not a good speaker. You know that."

"Maybe write him a letter? Like you always write me one for my birthday. I love those and I'm sure Noah will love those too."

"That's a good idea. I guess I'll try that. But I'm giving you the letter before I give it to him though. I need your opinion."

"Sure, that's fine. Now get your ass upstairs and go write your love letter."