[24.] real life + private message

[p.o.v. Skyler]

"Oh no, I'm going to cry." Sofya laughs through her upcoming tears as I give her a big hug. "If I wasn't so emotionless I would cry with you." I joke. "You are definitely going to cry." Josh says as he walks up to us. I shake my head. "Not this time." I say. "I want this day to end without a headache." Josh smiles as he hugs Sofya and me.

Today is the day that Now United is leaving to China. We're all pretty sad that I can't come with them.

"It's my turn now!" Noah says as he Sofya and Josh let go of me. I laugh as he walks up to me with his arms spread. "I'm going to miss you Skysky." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Hey! That's my nickname for her, find your own!" Josh jokes. "Shut up Beauchamp, you're ruining our moment." Noah yells back as he closes his eyes and let his head rest on my shoulder. "I'm going to miss you too Urrea. Like I always tell Josh. Have fun, but not too much fun without me." "I'm not even sure if I still know what fun is when you're not there."

"Still not crying hu?" Josh says as he we walk up to the gate. "Nope. And I won't." He wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Whatever you say Skysky." I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry guys, but we really need to go now. Say bye to Skyler one more time and then go stand in the line for the plain." Yonta says. Everyone gives me one more big hug as they all go stand in the line.

"Mom?" I quietly say to my mom. "Yes honey?" "I think I'm going to cry." "Ahh, honey come here." She says as she pulls me in a hug. A few tears roll over my cheeks. "I told you." I hear Josh saying. I turn around and see the group sadly looking at me. Some of them are crying too. "Fuck it." Noah says as he steps out of the line and quickly runs up to me. "Give me a hug." He says as he pulls me closer. "We'll come back. I promise." He says. "I know. I know you will."

"Noah, we're going on board, you have to come." Yonta says. "I don't want to leave you here like this." Noah whispers in my ear. "It's okay. Go to your plane before it leaves without you." Noah nods as he slowly let's go of me. I only now notice that he has a few tears rolling down his cheeks too. "Ahhh Urrea." I say as I rub the tear away. "You better now before I'm going to cry even harder." I laugh. He laughs too. "Okay. I'll see you soon." He says as he walks back in line. "I'll see you soon."

Everyone waves at me when they disappear one by one. Just before Josh disappears too, he sends me a blow kiss. "I love you!" He yells at me. "I love you too!" I yell back as I also blow him a kiss.

——————

[p.o.v Josh]

I sit in the plane next to Noah. He's busy with something on his phone. As I look what he's doing I see that he's texting Skyler. "Dude, I would almost start thinking you guys are a couple." I joke. When I look at Noah I see his cheeks getting a bit red. "Oh my god. You like her? Don't you?" Noah quickly presses his hand against my mouth. "Ssshh..." He says. "You like her?" I whisper after he took his hand away from my mouth. He shrugs. I grab my phone as I start texting Noah.

——————

[ Josh & Noah ]

Josh
tell me everything

Noah
there is not a lot to say

Josh
since when?

Noah
idk since a few days i guess

josh?

Josh
yes?

Noah
are you mad at me?

Josh
why would i be?

Noah
well... i like your best friend
doesn't it bother you?

Josh
i've already been through this
with brandon and sky
it's fine
i know you make her happy
and that's everything that
counts for me

Noah
thanks bro❤️

Josh
❤️
one question tho

Noah
??

Josh
you sure you aren't gay?
it would be sad for her if
the same thing would happen

Noah
LMAO
yes i'm sure
i'm not gay

HE CONFESSED
I REPEAT HE CONFESSED
MY BABY BOYY