[37.] real life

P.O.V. Skyler

"Honey, Noah is here!" I hear mom yell from downstairs. I lay my schoolbooks down and walk down the stairs.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask when I give Noah a hug and a quick pack on his lips. "I know that you've been studying a lot lately, so I thought it might be a good idea to give your brain some rest. I was thinking about a little road trip. Don't worry, we'll be home tonight." Noah explains with a big smile. "And please don't feel forced to say yes. If you don't think you have time to take a break I obviously understand that and we'll just go on a trip another time."

I can't do anything but smile. "So?" He asks. I nod. "I would love to go with you." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. "When are we leaving?" I ask him. "Now?"

———

Noah and I had been on the road for about an hour.

"You know? Maybe you should watch the road and not me." "That is a very hard thing to do when you have a girlfriend as beautiful as mine." Noah smirks. I can feel my heart beating faster. Do I even deserve him? "You're such a flirt."

———

Another hour has past. We're sitting on a picnic blanket that Noah brought, with the most beautiful view i've ever seen. I sit between his legs as I lean against his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"So, we've been together for two months now. I just want you to know that those were the most amazing two months of my life. In some way you always make me happy. Just by seeing your name when you text me or seeing the picture of us that's hanging on my wall, I can't help it but smile. You really, really make me happy. And I just want to thank you for that. Oh and there's one more thing I want to say. Don't feel forced to say anything or even react, I just need to get it of my chest... I love you Skyler. I fucking love you." It almost felt like my heart just dropped. I immediately start blushing like a crazy person.

I slowly turn my head back to be able to look Noah in his eyes. "I love you too." I tell him. Instantly a big smile appears on his face. "Gosh I'm so crazy about you." He says as he roughly connects his lips with mine. I can't help it but smile in the kiss. As we both pull away, Noah pulls me closer to his body. Again he rests his head on my shoulder as I rest mine against his.

i need a noah in my life