Confusion and Fear

No surprise, you were in an investigation room. The old man from before was sitting from across you. You kept quiet. Sure, you could 'ask for a lawyer'. That would mean you need to give a name, and then your father would come to get you and you would lose Rebecca and Rupert, and lose the chance to help.

So no thank you. You've decided to keep quiet. You only moved your head up and made eye contact with two questions. But you kept your head down otherwise.

"My name is Hank. What's yours?"

You already know, the Android I don't know his name has told you.

"Alright then, what's the other's names?"

You stayed silent still.

"Answer me dang it!"

Heh, that would definitely not help you open up.

"Sigh, I'll be back, or someone else..."

You frowned to yourself until he left the room. You lifted up your room in relief and sighed, of course, they could still see you. You could breathe with no one in the room now.

~

"I'm not getting anything out of her."

"And how do you know it's not an Android?"

I talked up, "I would have been able to register her model then. I didn't get anything. I didn't even get the name of the person until one of the Deviants called them out."

"Well, since your soft way hasn't worked, I can try."

I looked over to Gavin. He hasn't been much to the investigation so far, and I seemed to doubt he would be able to get anything out of the person.

"Alright, go ahead," Hank told him and Gavin walked out of the room.

Once he couldn't hear us, Hank told me, "I hate that guy, doesn't have any manners and seems to just run around like he owns the place."

The police officer adds in, "He's nice once you get to know him Litentent."

"He's been too much of a pain in the a-hole to get on my nice side with me."

He nodded and looked over to the investigation room. I listened intently again in hopes of more information...

~

You were being harsh on the police officer, you knew that. Still, if he attacks your family and tries to get something out of you, that's all you can really go through. He seemed nice to Connor though. He treated him nicely as though he could possibly be a human in his eyes.

He might not be a bad person. Maybe the police are nicer about the Android issue than they're showing to be. Still doesn't give someone the right to steal family away from people.

Then another guy walked in. He looked quite handsome actually. But the vine he gave off was very poor and unsettling.

He lazily says down on the other side of the chair and leaned back. He didn't seem very professional. Maybe he'll be more laid back. You relaxed a little but turned back to the cuffs as though they were the most amazing thing in the world.

"Listen here, punk. We've tried to talk with you the easy way, now if you don't speak up, things aren't gonna look pretty for you."

Ew. No. Bring back the old guy.

You purposely stayed silent, remembering the yelling and cries of Rebecca and different parents. You gripped your hands in order to calm down.

"Hit somewhere? Huh?" He sat up more properly and slammed his hands against the table.