Chapter 6

"What are you doing here?!" It was Derek. "didn't I tell you to clean the house, you little brat!"

She was shaking even more. All she wanted to do at this moment was dissapear.

"Answer me!"

"I'm s-sorry" was all she could muster to stay.

"You will be sorry after this...GET UP!" He comanded, gripping her by the arm and dragging her to the car. They made it home and he took her to her bedroom. He threw ver across the bed. She didn't stop crying the whole ride home. Her eyes were red and puffed.

Derek unbuckled his belt and was a about to hit her with it, but he heard Patrick coming in the house. "You got saved this time" he walked over to the door frame "but next time you won't be so lucky" he sneered and walked away. She was left crying on her bed.

|···|···|···|···|

The next day she was getting ready to go and buy some groceries with Patrick. They got in the car and drove off to the store. When they got there it was closed. "Great" Patrick said, running his fingers through his hair. That was the only grocery store near the house. "Well, I guess we're going to have to go to the one down town" He said, and we both got in the car again.

Ten minutes later they arrived. They walked In the store and started looking for their groceries.

"Hey sweetie, can you go get some cereal, I have to go get something else, but I'll meet you back here okay?" He said, then walked away.

Violet walked down the long aisle full of different kinds of cereals. She spotted some Froot Loops and reached her hand for it, she grabbed it and was about to walk away with it, but she realized she wasn't the only one who grabbed the Froot Loops. She looked up to see who it was. Tate.

Her mouth dropped open. "Oh my god, Vi, it's you!" Tate exclaimed, embracing her in his arms. "I missed you so much" he whispered in her ear. "Me too" she said.

"Tate sweetie, did you fi-...Violet!" Chad yelled, and ran to give her a hug. "Oh my god darling, are you alright? did anyone hurt you?...where's Patrick?" Chad asked cupping his hands on her cheeks.

"He's here with me" Violet said.

Chad grabbed both Tate and Violets hands and dragged them out of the store, and into the car. Violet felt scared, like the first time this happened. "It's okay Vi, you're going back home, your real home".

|♥|♡|♥|♡|

Omg, I'm sorry I know I promised longer chapters, but for now this is all I could come up with. I promise next chapters will be longer! :) (this time I mean it) ♥