Half An Hour

Welcome to.... the Opera! Have a nice stay and enjoy the show— said a low voice from a man that hid between the borders, on stage. The four guys stared at the center of the place, waiting for something to happen or someone to appear. And lights of different colours started to blink, move, and illuminate the place. As this happened, the woman that had left the place to get the popcorn walked through the hall with a huge pail full of popcorn, which she could barely hold with both of her hands, and behind her, two more men, one of them brought another pail, and the last one brought four vases with coke on a tray.
The girl, that had long blond hair, beautiful blue eyes and dressed with a business outfit composed by a skirt that covered her knees, a white shirt, and a pair of important black heels, tilted her body to the guy that had more proximity to the corridor. The guy felt a presence on his nupe, which was covered from long dark hair and turned around to face the girl, that handed him the two pails. Naughty Freddie looked at an specific part of the blonde for a second and giggled. The woman noticed and didn't say anything, she left the place with a neutral expression on her face, which changed to excitement when she turned around to leave.
The band distributed the pails. One was for Brian and Roger and Freddie and John shared the other. John looked at Freddie when he put the pail in the space between both of them, a irritating look penetrated Mercury's sweet gaze, as he asked to himself "what did I do now?". Lost in his thoughts, he barely heard the other guy whisper to him, offering him the vase with Coke. He took one and handed the other three to the rest. When he saw the coke, he magically remembered how thirsty he was, and that caused him to drink the whole vase just in one sip, unreasonably. John observed him with his eyes wide open as he took some popcorn and brought it to his open mouth, his eyes riveted on Freddie's. But Freddie suddenly broke the eye contact, to look at the fabulous girl on stage. His jaw almost fell to the ground when he noticed it was the blonde with whom he had behaved in an imprudent way. Now she was on a beautiful long, red with lace tight dress that revealed her amazing curves. But he wasn't the only one, Roger was also shook, he took his sunglasses off to observe her from up to down.
"So ridiculous, I didn't think Rog would be so stupid to the point that'd he'd use sunglasses in a theatre, in the darkness." Freddie thought. Brian also looked at the gorgeous blonde, without noticing he was drooling. The only one that seemed not to like her was the one and only; John Deacon. Instead, he decided to roll his eyes and cross his arms, in a negative gesture.
—Hello to my favourite guys, I'm Clarissa. I hope you enjoy this night! I'm going to open the show singing a classic of all times.— she smiled to them and straightened her back in front of the microphone.

Clarissa amazed them even more when she sang Ave Maria for them, she had such an incredible and sweet opera voice that melted the guys' heart, except Deacon's. He kept the same posture the whole song.
She left the stage with a huge genuine smile as she saw everyone smiling and clapping loudly. Freddie and Roger teamed up and screamed her name.
The next singer came up. A very tall and muscled young attractive man which captured Fred's attention from the moment he appeared on stage. He was wearing a formal outfit, composed by a grey suit with a black topknot. His also black eyes  and his whole figure emanated mystery and that captivated Mercury. Meanwhile Roger looked around the whole place trying to find the woman in the red dress. He forced his gaze but didn't see anyone else. He sighed and laid on the back of his seat, frustrated.
—Good evening! Are you enjoying the show so far?
—YES!
—That's great. My name is  Daniel and I'm going to sing Nessun Dorma, another classic that'll never die. I hope you enjoy— Daniel smiled, his eyes stuck on Freddie's.
Suddenly, his imposing tenor voice filled the theatre. He was amazingly talented, and he sounded as confident as he seemed. This time, the lead singer of the band was the only one who kept his attention on him.
Half an hour passed, and the popcorn and coke were suddenly gone magically. Brian was drinking the last sip from his vase when the lights went out abruptly.