Lost

G-guys...? ....Are  you there.....?

Freddie looked around trying to adapt his eyes to the dark, but he had no success.
After a couple minutes, he could  barely distinguish the different shapes and had the courage to look at his right side, where John was supposed to be. He extended his arm, thinking he'd hopefully touch Deacon's face, but all he touched was the empty seat.
Suddenly, he heard the sound of a door opening as he felt strong shivers all over his body. He looked at the direction the annoying screech came from, and as if someone or something read his mind, the room behind that door lightened up. At first the light blinked but then it stayed on with no problem.

Meanwhile...

Roger shivered at the sensation that he had woken up from a dream. But it all felt so real at the same time...
He got up from the ground, and now he was in a dark room. His eyes didn't take a long time to get used to the darkness of the place. He looked around to realize he was in a kind of basement.
He extended both arms to guide himself and avoid stepping on something. Thanks to a hanging light that turned on overnight he noticed that effectively he was in a basement. There were remains from old stage designs, which were full of dust and spider web, some wasted and colourless clothes, three scary ruined mannequins dropped on the floor and a lot of boxes all over the place.
He could also distinguish stairs that lead to a red door. Although it would have seemed strange to anyone, Roger didn't even think about it and ran towards it, forcing the doorknob desperately.
—Guys, please stop it and open the door now!— He kept spending all his strength on the hard doorknob, with no success.
In light of no response from the other side, he screamed louder.
—John, Freddie, Brian, stop it please!! It's not funny anymore! Open the bloody door now!
Roger gave up and sat on the stairs, worn out. He hid his face in his big hands, trying to clear his mind. And just when he thought about using something as a tool to get out of that horrible place, he removed his hands from his face thinking what he'd do but his ideas vanished when he saw the three dropped mannequins standing in front of him, in a sinister way.
Taylor opened his eyes widely and before he could do anything, he fainted on the ground, falling downstairs.