The Private Show

Brian checked his watch. It was a quarter past nine p.m. Roger waited with his arms and legs crossed, in a expression of negativity. You could already tell how tired he was by just looking at his face.
In the other hand, John was helping Freddie putting on the foundation and the eyeliner while he brushed his long dark mane.
Roger rolled his eyes.
 —Hurry up, guys! The show starts at ten and we still have to make a long way to get there in time. 
 —Alright, alright! Just let me put some mascara on!!!! —Freddie screamed in an upset tone.
Brian kept quiet and disappeared in a second. He didn't even tell the guys that he'd go for the car.
 —Guys, where's Bri?
 —Ugh, he probably went to poop, he felt bad this morning, he almost vomits in the middle of the record of "Killer Queen" and I'm not exaggerating.
 —No need to get deep into the details, Fred —John said in disgust as he adjusted his suit's topknot.
A burst of laughter escaped from Freddie's mouth. He couldn't help it. Suddenly, the three of them were laughing.
 —I'm going to knock the bathroom's door and tell Bri to c- — Fred couldn't end the phrase due to a loud noise of a car's hooter, that'd just sound in front of their apartment. He gave a little jump and almost ran outside. He found a beautiful but familiar red car. It contrasted with the whole street, its colour gave life to the dead place.
Brian lowered the car window to face three confused faces.
 —So you weren't pooping or vomiting....
 —...No...? Why would I-
 —Shhh. Don't ask. It's one of those days where Fred is just... you know... —Roger added before anyone could stop him. Him and Brian had codes. They knew eachother so well.
 —Ohhh I see. Well, get in the car and trust me, you don't want to look at your watch. Just.... Don't. — Freddie looked at him in confusion. He couldn't understand anything of the scene he'd just witnessed. He shrugged and got inside the car. Rog and John got in right after him. Roger sat in the front passenger seat, while the other two got all the rearward for them.
When they finally got to the theatre, there was a personal waiting at the entrance. She was checking her watch, leaving out a sigh, but managed to contain it after she saw the members of the band, leaving the only red car in the whole street.
It was 10:20 p.m.
There also were two giant dark skinned guys with suits and earphones that opened the doors for them. Freddie walked in first and so did Roger, Brian and John.
—Dear May, Taylor, Deacon and Mercury, we were waiting for you.— the woman said as she went forwards, guiding them to their seats.
Psst! Woman! Can we get some popcorn?—Freddie whispered, taking advantage of the moment, since the curtain was still closed.
—I'm afrai- —the woman limited to say yes although the doors of the entrance were already closed. She walked fast and opened the door carefully, trying not to make a sound, as the Opera started. The curtain opened and a light illuminated the middle of the empty stage.