You'd Better Not Move

The woman showed a big smile on her disgusting face when Freddie agreed. She decided to walk back on her steps to look at him one more time.

—You'd better not move, I'm going to look for the recipe to make the ritual. It must be somewhere in here....— she turned arround  and started shuffling the whole room, looking for the specific sheet.

Now Mercury had a chance to scape, but it was almost impossible with her presence intimidating him. He tried to untie but it was complicated, both of his hands and his feet were tied, so he was incapable of doing anything. He tried and tried, but he only got to harm himself.

"Be aware, you're gonna die even if you don't want to."

Those words constantly sounded in his head, not letting him think. Meanwhile, the thing that'd put him in that place was still looking for that damn recipe... The singer was surprised that she didn't have any kind of powers that'd make her find it quickly.

He laid back on the chair with his eyes almost closed. He knew his time had come.
He gave up, he was conscious that there was nothing to do, he couldn't scape from this nightmare.

Suddenly, he saw a light from the corner of his eye. He looked sideways to focus his view on it but when he did it had already vanished.
Then, he heard the sound of a knife, and when he looked back to the front he saw something even more incredible than the demon; right in front of his figure, an angel was helping to untie him. He was totally the opposite of the woman.

He looked like a sweet child, the expression on his face was soft and cute, as he cutted the rope cautiously, looking behind his back, making sure the demon wasn't paying attention.
He was all white and angelical, with a pair of wings and a halo, just as people generally imagine them.

It didn't take long for the child to get Mercury out of the chair, he helped him up and placed his index finger on his little mouth, indicating Mercury not to make any kind of sound.
He tried to obey the angelical entity, but he accidentally stepped on a loose wood and the woman turned back, with a big frown, her eyes wide open and injected in blood.

—What are you doing, darling? I told you not to- HEY! COME BACK!!!— as she started screaming, her voice became diabolical and low, as if it was the Devil himself.

With fast steps, the demon approached them. Freddie looked around him but the angel wasn't there anymore. The dark thoughts came back, but something up above his head surprised him, grabbing him by the clothes. It was his little friend! The one that'd help him scape from that woman!

The angelical child hurried up and started flying away from the beast, that tried to take Freddie from his leg, but could only leave a bloody scar on it.

A portal opened on the ceiling and they got in a quiet, bright place. Mercury finally sighed in relief, getting his breath back.
His feet touched the ground and he finally could walk again. He took some minutes to look around the whole place, although there wasn't a lot to see. It was composed by pure white, like a white room, but you'd never know where it ends.

The angel was walking beside him. He didn't take long to realize so he got on his knees to be at his height to dedicate him a smile from ear to ear and give him a small hug.

—Y-you.... saved my life!
—Effectively.
—But... why did you do it? Who are you?
—Farrokh, I'm your guardian angel, I'm here to protect you.
—Ah.... B-but....Where are my friends? Please tell me you protected them too....— Mercury said in a melancholic tone, almost praying they'd be fine.

—Guys, come here... Freddie is with us.— the kid said with a sweet smile, looking behind the lead singer.

And Freddie did the same. His eyes filled up with tears when he saw them. Instinctively, he ran to them and gave a group hug.

—Guys! Thank God! I thought you were  dead...