Chapter 2: First day

*Alarm clock rings*

hmmm. I look at the clock. "just 1 more minute"

*Phone rings*  Juella calling...

I pick up the phone. "hello?" with a sleep tone

"get up tony I know you're still in bed, come on. its first day I know you dont want to be late" with her bossy tone.

"yes, jay im up. and im heading to the bathroom. pick me up if your done" i said

" I know. hurry bye"  then the line went off.

I was heading to the bathroom when the maid knocked

"miss shaine, breakfast is ready downstairs"

"yes, patricia i'll take a bath first" I said nicely

I took a shower. then went to my walked in closet wearing a towel that covers my body.

"mom's new collection" I said as I Iook through on the dresses. my mom never fails to amaze me on her designs. yes my mom is a fashion designer. she went to paris last night after she drove me home.

 "I think im gonna pick this one" . I picked a simple black dress. It's a 3/4 its type above the knee not that short. it actually looks perfectly fine.

Then a pair of black heels but not that high then I tied my brown hair its not that long just 2 inch below my shoulder.

I walked through my whole body mirror "this should do it"

I went downstairs for breakfast.

I ate fast because JJ will be here in a minute. She's a racer. She's making fire on the road.

I went out of the house and I heard her car beeps.

"Goodmorning" she greeted me as she opened the window.

"goodmorning Jay" I said in reply

"So Tony, what's your plan for the day?" juella asked while her eyes is on the road.

"hmm. find my room, and see new faces" *INSERT BORED FACE*

She's taking up engineering. she loves math. kinda bookworm at school but an awesome racer outside. she is known but she keeps her identity with glasses and a fixed hair but when she drives.