Chapter 6

CHAPTER SIX 

Star’s POV

The wind kissed my cheeks as locks of my hair are on my face. Juella opened her roof what luck had she got for having the new 2014 Ferrari California, its convertible with light blue paint and built entirely out with aluminum.

“Loving my new baby huh”

As she spoke up as the car stopped because of the red light. She’s texting someone I guess because she’s holding her phone or whatever she’s doing.

“Good as new”

She smiled as I commented on her new car. Then the stoplight turned green and we head off to the café she’s talking about to meet her friend that has my name plate. I wonder who he is.

She parked her in front of a fancy café. The owner does know how to catch people’s delight. I left some of my things in the car as we walked towards the entrance.

I look at my watch. Juella really drives fast we got here within 15mins.

As we enter the café.  The ambiance is good and there are plenty of customers, why didn’t I know this.

“Hey Austen”

I traced who she is waving at,

Wait, is he the person. No, it can’t be. He looks like someone I once knew, the greenish color of his eyes that matches his black hair. His hair is kinda messy but it looks good on him.

“Hey JJ”

He is already in front of us, as I was back to my senses. He’s looking at me like familiarizing my face well he basically saw me I guess on the first day because he was actually flirting to a girl.

“Hi I’m Austen Cole Roberts” he offered a handshake at one second he winked

I just stared at his hand and look again to his face. I took one step with confidence, I accepted the handshake. I don’t really like guys winking at me like what people used to do at a club. I look up because he’s a bit talker than me.

“Hi I’m Shane tony Andrea Rafael SY” I stared at his eyes that were also staring at me like there’s a battle of who will stare long will win.

“Nice name” with a husky tone still looking at my eyes, I know my eyes are beautiful.