Chapter 1: start

well it's sunday another mom and daughter day. we're here at the mall or should I say "our" mall because its perfectly ours.

Yes, we're rich and the only person knows this is my bestfriend. gosh my bestfriend is so awesome. we've been friends since the 7th grade.

She's a racer at the same time a bookworm. she has her own flower shop.

she's juella jee fin JJ for short.

back to mom and daughter day. We are having lunch at one of the famous resto in the city, good food and good place is so impressive.

"so what are your plans for college?"  mom asked

"ill take up AB psychology and proceed to Law"  I answered with a bored tone.

I'd like to introduce myself im Shaine Tony Andrea Rafael Sy. but my friends call me Tony. lm a college freshmen at Canford University. taking up AB psychology. im an artist I sing and I write music. and I also love to paint but again my bestfriend is the only one who knows it.

" Shaine what do you need for school tomorrow?" mom asked me as she's looking on a glossy magazine.

" Im fine mom, i have everything I need. let's go home"

 seriously it's boring to always look at the same walls, same shops and same people. For others our mall is a total place to shop but for me it's still the same as other malls.

It's not that I dont like our mall. I just have bad memories in this place because this is the place where I met that person who broke my heart. Good events happened in this place but I called it bad memories because no matter how good it is to remember, I can still feel the pain inside me and those were the events we can never go back to.

-Home-

*phone rings* Juella calling...

"hello?" 

"Hi tony, ready for school tomorrow?" juella asked with excitement obviously she's excited.

"no, new people, new place you know im not good in making friends" I replied with a bored tone

"oh come on, Shaine Tony Andrea Rafael Sy. I really love your name its awesome. and it spells the word STAR" did she just say Star?. I remember the first person who noticed that and I dont wanna remember his name.

"hmm. if you want to have fun just go dont influence me you know im not into it. and you forgot something you know i dont want to be called Star" I replied with a calm voice I dont want to stress myself. im still into him but its not obvious i dont want to be desperate.

"ok, tony seems your sleepy, see you tomorrow love ya" she said then the line went off.

I rest in my comfy bed.

roll to the left,roll to right.

"First day of class PLEASE BE GOOD" 

"now i cant sleep, why?"  then i put on my earphones and listen to music.

Playing: Blame it on the rain - he is we

You, got me caught in all this mess.

I guess, we can blame it on the rain.

My pain is knowing I can’t have you,

I can’t have you.

the pain. This feeling that I keep on hiding that makes me wonder why did he left me, I gave him love more than he deserves but why? Am I not enough? that even my friend betrayed me. Soon I'll thank him for leaving me because if we didn't took our paths on different ways and I stayed depress then I wouldnt find love I truly deserve.

Tell me does she look at you the way I do,

Try to understand the words you say,

and the way you move?

This thought bothered me alot. If we were together, how can they act like they dont know each other? pfft. plastics are everywhere. how can they sleep at night without feeling guilty of what they've done. I stayed with him at the time his mom left, I understand his change of moods because I know how hard it is to be alone and just being with the house keeper. I did everything so he wont feel that he's alone that I'm here beside him at times of needs.

I catch my breath,

The one you took the moment you entered the room.

My heart, it breaks at the thought of her holding you.

I forgave you for having that nasty intercourse with my bestfriend. You came into my house saying your sorry for what happened and it's just sex? like wtf. it's not just that. It's supposed to be sacred and it happens after marriage. Gosh, they are so disguisting and I'm getting goosebumps whenever I remember it. How can he manage to hold my hand, kiss my cheeks and lips like he is clean.

Someday Lemuel. Someday I'll look at you and see a stranger.

Maybe I’m alone in this,

But I find peace in solitude knowing,

If I had but just one kiss this whole room,

Would be glowing.

We’d be glowing,

We’d be glowing.

then I went to dreamland

.

---- END OF CHAPTER 1

my chapter 1 is short sorry.

babawi nlng ako sa susunod :D

PLAY MUSIC>>