Chapter 4: met

this is the night before Sky met Tony in the morning.

Austen's POV

Shane Tony Andrea Rafael Sy.

why does your name keeps on repeating in my head. I cant get you off my mind. Ive never been like this to other girls because they are the one who's approaching and I just talk to them you cant just ignore girls especially the one's who entertains you. 

but that shane girl really bugs me. I think I need to go to a place and unwind so that I can forget that shane girl maybe. gonna call the boys

so I dialled Sky's number in my call log. and in a minute he picked it up

my good friend Sky nathaniel Lee. We've been friends since kindergarten

"what's up?" He said.

"man! there's this girl at school she's new coz her face is new to me. he just looked at me like im not a good looking person. man you know how girls would beg me just to date them. that shane girl is really----" I stopped at the miiddle of my sentence when I heard somebody is laughing on the other line

"Seriously man? wait. a girl? just stared at you? woah. does it hurts your ego? guess finally you found your match bro. so what are we gonna do? to that shane girl. you even know her name does that mean you're now a stalker? never saw that one coming" and he continued laughing.

"I have her name plate and---" he interrupted again. can he just let me finish first.

"woah. are you that desperate? you even have her name plate. I must meet that girl, she's interesting. she made you like that." 

"I called you to forget that girl. Where are you?" 

"im at the club." as usual where could he be. he's managing his own club and its very famous. he really knows how to catch people's interest.

"ok I'll be there" and I ended the call.

I drove to Ceeg that's the name of his club I dont even know where did he get the name but it's a good name for a club.

As I arrived. I went in and look for him he might be at the vip corner.

the club is crowded even though it's weekdays.

I went to the room and there I saw him flirting with a girl.

"you look pretty in that dress" he said to the girl while touching her legs

"I look pretty in every dress" the girl answered with a seductive tone.

I knocked to interrupt their moment because if I didnt, they might have gone far.