Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Yesterday had gone well. I thought Wayne would bring me to some place new to me but he just brought me to the park where I can unwind because of the incident that happened in the shop.

He drove me home after we had dinner at the nearest restaurant beside the park. We talked about nonsense and how he became president of the student council, which I find it funny thou. He won because he’s handsome? He really does have a nerve in his body; it’s just not that obvious in his appearance.

I feel comfortable in his company and at the same time I feel safe even if I just knew him, I Find HIM as a good friend which I can count on I think

I’m here at library looking for books to read. I really love reading especially during my vacant periods it’s so good to add up some new words in my vocabulary.

As I look through the bookshelves, I found myself looking at one of my favorite series “The Lord of the rings”. Gosh I’ll never get tired reading this all over again, I scan the pages the book seems old because of the color of the paper.

I’m sitting on the floor while I’m about to read chapter one but I’m still looking at the cover.

“Have you read the Queen of the rings?”

Huh?. Queen of the rings? Never heard of it. The person who said that really needs an eye check there’s no such book as Queen of the rings unless he wrote it.

A voice spoke up in front of me and as I look up, I found the guy I encountered once and I really don’t wish on seeing again because he brings bad vibes to me.

“What?” as I rolled my eyes asking him the question. Its expression day every Thursday so we wear clothes which we are comfortable with. He wears black polo with faded jeans, he looks good.

“I’m looking for my girlfriend who I don’t even know the name and I searched her in the whole campus just to see her in a dusty place?”

While he was looking at me like he was insulting me because I’m in the library, what’s the matter of staying at library? It’s a good place to sleep; it’s air-conditioned and quiet so no doubt most students sleep here.

“Got a problem with that?” again I rolled my eyes, I stand up and I look at him in the eyes. “Correction I’m not your girlfriend” I took 2 steps away from him because I’m about to leave the library, my mood in reading had changed and I want to eat. “And will never be one” I look at him down to up and left him, I saw he smirked but I just ignored it.

“No one can reject Sky Nathaniel Lee” he said a loud and the students in the library look at us. Gosh what is he thinking? Is he out of his mind? I just continued walking like I don’t know him or I never talked to him but people is actually looking at us, I walked faster to escape the scene.

I’m heading to the cafeteria to buy foods because I’m hungry, where is juella anyway? She didn’t text me or call me I feel alone: /