Author's note

--------

Hi. Guys Sorry for the inconvenience.

but I'll update every chapter as long as you are voting so I will be inspired posting it.

if you are getting confuse on the characters I will give a little description about them. My first plan is I dont want to explain the characters because it's for you to find out the connections in each one of them but because I love my friends I will make a liitle description.

If you want to know why I only wrote the name Star in her tony's pov but in the story she doesnt want to be called star. she has her reason why she doesnt want to be called and I dont want to spoil

Shane Tony Andrea Rafael Sy

- Freshmen. She do ballet. beautiful but she keeps it in her messy hair sometimes.. Plays piano and violin, Love to paint. Her mother is Sofia Jane Sy a fashion designer in Paris. and her father is Rafael Sy a business man. they own one of the biggest Malls and Casinos in the world. her first love went to Canada. they broke up before the guy left. dont want to explain further about their love. you'll know it as the story goes on

Juella Jee Fin

- Best racer, she has her own flower shop, star's bestfriend since 7th grade. she mostly have guy friends that girls because she's comfortable talking with them. her parents are in the states for business and she's independent enough to live on her own she has her own condo in one of the luxurious real estate in the city and she fell in love once and she's sure that she's done with the guy but still she is afraid to see him again and she doesnt know why. dont want to mention the name coz I dont want to spoil.

Regina Williams

- every girl want to be like her, famous, rich and beautiful. She was inlove with a guy. she was once kind and sweet until one guy broke her heart and turned her to a person she thought she'll never be. the queen bee of the school. is she gonna be a friend? or an enemy?

C.R.G

- just Initials for Awhile until her appearance. she's a former friend of star until she confessed to star that she's inlove with her boyfriend and she stayed in the guy's condo which is a lie. and after hearing that they broke up and the guy is about to leave she followed him to canada and there she acted like a good friend who just wants comfort.. again I dont want to explain any further haha..

Dont want to explain the guys because I have a better Idea on explaining them. or I'll explain them soon or after chapter  5 :) 

I will only post chapter 5 If I reach 200 reads and 30 votes :)

THANK YOU :***

HAPPY READING :DDDD