Chapter 5: Sky & wayne

Sky’s POV

I’m Sky Nathaniel Lee. I play bass guitar I have my own club where me and my folks perform. Me, Austen and Wayne is quite a performer actually and that would be the time girls would be screaming our name. My family owns Lee Real. It’s a real estate company and someday I’ll be the one managing it. I know my responsibilities that’s why I'm enjoying my freedom. I’m taking up Marketing.

I’m attending my accounting class but my mind is outside I’m wishing angel would pass by. As I look at her she has long brown hair, Light brown eyes and pinkish cheeks. Her beauty is so natural. I keep on remembering her face and the way she looks when she’s angry I’m looking forward on how she smiles and cries.

Flashback:

I’m on my way to school and it’s my first day I was absent yesterday because I’m not in the mood and besides we own the school no matter what I know I’ll pass. I had fun with my friends last night just like the old times and girls there were clingy because who can’t resist the charm of Sky.

My buddy Austen got a serious girl issue recently. I’m a bit curious who could that girl be I want to meet her bet she’s awesome she got him occupied. I heard they’re going to meet her later. Due to curiosity of that girl I also want to meet her.

I dialed Austen’s number.

Austen: “Hello?”

Sky: “I’ll join you later bro meeting up your mystery girl I got your back”

Austen: “not my mystery girl sky I’ll just return her name plate”

As I was driving I saw a girl with a long brown hair. Good body posture she just went out of the taxi she’s looking for something in her bag there are so many students passing by her but she really caught my eyes I was waiting for her to turn when she…

The music in the car suddenly changed to.

Now playing: you’re beautiful – James blunt

My life is brilliant.

My love is pure.

She Turned…….

I saw an angel.

Of that I'm sure.

It must be my lucky day.

Austen: “hello? Sky? Still there?” I forgot about Austen I stopped the car right on her side.

Sky: “see later Cole I just found an angel” then I ended the call

She got light brown eyes and long brown hair didn’t doubt she’s not pretty. God! She’s beautiful.