In Editing

At this point, I'm not sure who even remembers when I was writing this story but I've decided to actually go through and edit it...unlike the last time I said that I was. I know that it has been a long time but to anyone who used to read this story, I hope you all know that when I wrote this I was a young teen with crap writing skills. To any new readers, I ask that you respond to the writing of young teenage me gently. I am merely going to be amping the story a little bit and correcting some truly awful grammatical errors. I want to stay as true to this story as possible...no matter how much it might hurt me to do so. This is writing true to a younger me and I don't want to fully take that away but I, at the same time, want to republish this story in a manner that is true to who I am now. Also, before I get too deep into editing the story, there are probably still going to be soooooo many problems with the flow of the story but like I said I'm going to do my best. I also plan on finding an actual name for this story! When I come up with one I will make sure to let you all know as well as include the original name in the description! Hopefully, any updates I give you on where the story is at will be a little less formal!

Thank you again, 

Pockadotts

P.S. I'm hoping to actually get back into writing again but it's going to be rough and I just hope that you'll join me on that journey!