Halo

Sitting back on his knees, he carefully spread the gauzy glittering layers around her, pulling it up around and over her face. Pushing the underskirts around her waist, he revealed her panty-less lower half, running his fingertips over her tanned long legs, stroking between, and back down again. Twitching, she shifted her hips, instinctively offering herself without thinking.

Leaning forward, he lowered his weight on top of her, resting his arms on either side of her veiled face. Pressing against the silky transparency, the warmth of his breath pushed through the fine mesh, the moistness of his mouth awakening her lips. Licking them lightly, she tilted her chin toward him, silently begging for his touch. Lowering his gaze, up and down his eyes observed her body, and she felt the flexing of his stomach muscles and the smooth skin of his hard cock slide against her thigh.

Kissing her through the veil, she opened her mouth slightly, as his tongue licked the surface trying to dip into the space beneath. Turning her head to the side, opening up the long line from her face to her neck, she let out a soft moan as he positioned his hips over hers. Touching her temple, he ran his palm down to her bodice, massaging her breasts through the corseted top.

Careful to keep her on the edge, he teased with the head of his member, gently working it against her wetness. It felt like yet another layer holding him back from her, keeping his skin from fully covering hers, and she was quickly feeling the agony of his wicked and well planned torture.

"I love you....and I love your mind the most." She moaned.

Covering her mouth with his hand, he slipped inside of her.

"Nooo....I think you love this the most." He said calmly, as his girth squeezed into her tightness, and her body spread for him.

"Yes....yes...."

"Rey, tell me you love this." He abruptly stopped rocking his hips, watching her buck against him, her body begging to be filled.

"Ben.....I thought they would never stop talking.....all night I wanted this....I needed you inside of me."

"Awwww....you needed this?" He toyed with her, using his thumb to rub her clit in slow deliberate circles, wetting it with his mouth to make it slip and glide.

"Yessss...." she moaned.

"Just this?" He continued, increasing the pressure and speed.

"No.....all of it... all of you."

"You mean this...." He said lasciviously, as he thrust his cock, causing her body to jerk upwards and eliciting a loud cry.

"YES!" She screamed out as the flood of pleasure rocked her core.

"I want you to keep count.....that is one." He laughed as he watched her writhe and shake, continuing his assault on her clit.

"You....you.... are a wicked....sadistic.....delicious man." She cried.

"Delicious....an interesting choice of words, my love." His voice had the soothing quality he used when he was about to do something incredibly nasty. Falling over her, his strong hands ripped a hole in the veil, creating enough space to expose her mouth.

"Delicious you say?" he said as he grabbed the base of his cock, dripping from the watery gush of orgasm, into her mouth. Holding her head against the pillow, he drove it deep into her mouth, feeling the tip hit the back of her throat that opened without protest.

Rey responded by sucking it clean, using her tongue to sweep against the length, gathering the slippery liquid and swallowing. Freeing her hands, she wrapped both around him, working up and down as she varied pressure and suction. Sliding his hand behind her neck, the layers of fabric bunched up as he lifted, and her face looked like she was rising out of a sparkling pool of water, like he was defiling an angel. The sheer darkness of the thought made his cock erupt into a geyser of hot cum, that she enthusiastically swallowed.

Pulling it out, mid spurt, he shot it over her lips and veil. Watching it destroy the symbol of purity, he felt like there were hot tentacles swirling in his groin and a dark cloud growing and surrounding them. When he thought he was spent, it kept going, on and on, like a rope being drawn out of the depths of his loins. The sight, sounds, and pleasure was so darkly euphoric, he wanted to fall into it, to fall into the oblivion carrying her down with him; his dark bride.

Huffing and sucking in deep breaths, he was dizzy and collapsed next to her. Pulling the skirt from her face, she smiled while stroking his sweaty forehead, showering his face with kisses.

Attempting to stand, she wobbled and steadied herself on the edge of the bed. Reaching behind her back, she pulled at the closures of the bodice, releasing it and sighing at the relief as she expanded her ribs. Pulling it the floor, she looked at the gown. Nothing would ever compare to their time on the island, but this had it's own value in their story and she felt comfort in her own smile.

Climbing on top, she felt their bodies connect as she shifted her hips. Sharing that quiet moment, she reached for his hands, letting the happy tears fall. Locking their fingers, she pulled his arms until their hands rested against her heart. Feeling the thumping against his skin, she began to move and roll her hips, riding him slowly, working to feel every last sensation, like plucking the strings of an instrument. Releasing his fingers, his hands stroked the length of her body.

Laying back and taking it all in, he was overwhelmed by her beauty, by the vision of this resilient, complex, and bright creature , that for all of his errors, sins, and flaws, loved him. His only thought was to give until he had nothing left, to fill her, take her, devour her, and begin again. For the rest of their lives.