The dark morning hours before the dawn

The fire had reduced to glowing red embers, and the candle wicks had burnt down deep within their pillars, illuminating the yellow wax like the flickering glow of the hundreds of fire flies that would light up the grassy fields of the Naboo riverlands. Ben was awake, stroking Rey's hair and skin as his mind wandered through his childhood memories, anticipating their arrival on his ancestral planet. Wanting to avoid it all, he allowed himself to focus only on her.

Sweaty, naked, and wrapped together, it felt so natural and normal. So many years covered from head to toe, it amplified every sensation, particularly his desire, which felt like breathlessly swimming from an abyss and clawing toward the light above. A singular touch of her one of her fingertips was like being touched by a live wire, and even when it was overwhelming and painful, he needed to be fed by her electricity.

Willingly open, pouring out the aching he had buried for his entire life, he continued to gaze at her wide-eyed with disbelief that she was real and not a cruel mind trick inflicted to break him down further. No matter how many times they came together, it was the same feeling. No, she, they, were real flesh and blood, smelling of sex and love and everything he never knew he could experience. It was such an inevitability that he hadn't even thought of the possibility, yet here he was, holding his wife in his arms on a strange island that was the pure physical manifestation of the force itself.

Years would pass and he would still look at her with the same gaze, and when they came together as one, once again, he was reminded that there was a time that he didn't know their love was possible, or that there was a person who could love the monster that he had become. Rey always believed in him, that he, even striped of his lineage and powers, was worth something.

Ben wanted to stay in that moment forever, and forget that when the sun rose he would have to face his past yet again.

Rolling her onto her belly, knowing soon it would not be an option. He kissed the base of her spine while running his fingers between the tight roundness of her bottom. Sucking on that sensitive spot, his hands cupped and massaged her skin, traveling his kisses up her spine as he eased his weight over her. Pulling her hair to one side, he kissed her neck and began to whisper his thoughts into her ear as she slept, telling her all of the things he wanted to do to her, all while rocking his hips as the his hardness grew.

Still in a dreamy half sleep, Rey began to moan softly as she could feel the tip of his cock tease her, his hips making her feel like she was being pushed back and forth in a swing.

"I love feeling your weight on me-" She murmured half asleep.

Gliding his arms over hers, he wove their fingers together above their heads. Using his knee to gently push her legs apart, his hips pushed with increasing pressure, searching for the slip and warmth, until he squeezed inside against the pulsing of her body begging for him to enter her. Propping himself up with one arm, he used his other hand to spread her apart, pushing deeper and harder, until he could feel the tip of his cock rub against the rough spot inside that made her entire body shake uncontrollably.

Hissing, his breath cut between his clenched teeth as he felt the delirious pleasure from her pulsing muscles clamping on to him, and with every fluid movement of his body he could feel her draw out the drunken euphoria.

Coming together, joining their bodies and their minds, meant more, was more intense and amplified, having known such debilitating cold loneliness. He was sweaty and hot, and wet from her, and it was so achingly beautiful that he wanted to let go. Refocusing on her, he stayed suspended in that torturous tension, teetering on the edge of bliss. He wouldn't stop until he felt her energy tighten and squeeze, folding in on itself, until it rushed outward causing a chain reaction of explosive pleasure that gripped her from head to toe.

Moaning loudly, her body and mind were awake, feeding off of his primal desire. Feeling her mind being carried into that strange head space, where this singular moment blotted out everything in her awareness, feeling like a veil falling over her eyes, she commanded her body to release against and into him.

Shuddering against the dark flow of her sexual energy, his thrusts felt like he was stretching and reaching, that her body was reaching back and drawing it out of him. Involuntarily slowing with every push, his body jerked uncontrollably as the hot flow of pumped into her.

Shifting his body to not let his full weight crush her, his cheek pressed against hers, they shook and writhed until the spasms slowed. Feeling every breath, they floated in that blank serenity, lulling them both back to sleep. Digging in against him, her body had a feline quality, and she softly moaned as she fell deeper into sleep.