1

Bella
Forks High School. A small cluster of building that actually look like houses in the smallest town I have ever lived in. But this is exactly what I needed. Needed to get away from the high life of the Upper East Side. Needed to be away from all the scandals and pretentious schemes. I loved my life in New York. Loved and missed my friends. But for a while I needed to be away. Mom apparently agreed. More like she was in her dating zone again and was happy for me to be out of the house and her way. I sighed as I turned my Camaro into the parking lot of the school. With all the change I had undergone do fit in with the normal crowd- underdressing from my regular branded clothes, playing the part of the shy, awkward and aloof kid,- I refused to go down in my level of cars. Parking my baby in the only available place, which was between a silver Volvo and red BMW, the only cars at level with mine, I got off and straightened the non existent wrinkles off my top. I was wearing a tank top, ripped jeans and leather jacket. And still seemed to be better dressed than most of the crowd here. So much for dressing down. After suffering through stares of the fellow students, endless attempts at flirting by guys and jealous glared of the girls, I finally was done with the first half on my way to lunch. As I was walking my head stuck in my latest favourite book, Fifty Shades of Grey, I bumped into a cold wall. This wall apparently was made of muscle and had hands that came around me stopping my fall. Tingles spread through me and I lifted my eyes only to get lost in the pools of gold that stare back at me. Bronze hair that gave of the look of "just fucked" framing a God like face, with a strong jawline that made my fingers ache to touch it. I was mesmerized by the man holding me and that doesn't happen often. His lips were moving but I couldn't focus on anything other than their plumpness just begging to be kissed. "You done staring at my lips, love?" A voice dripping in honey reached my ears and I snapped out of my lust. An unusual blush spread across my cheeks and I cleared my throat stepping out of this beautiful man's arms. Once out and on my two feet, I took time to appraise the man before me. He was as tall as 6'1" towering over my 5'6" height, his eyes, previously a honey gold had darkened to an almost blackish gold as he stared at me. He was lean but still muscular, as I had realized when he held me. I snapped myself out of it before I checked the size of his dick. "I'm sorry. I was too into the book to see where I was going." I breathed. He smiled a crooked smile which turned into a smirk as he picked up my  book. "I can see where you may have been mesmerized." He said in a teasing voice. I scoffed. "Why read about those things when experiencing it would be so much better, won't you agree,?" I said in a sultry voice. His reaction was just as the others. He gulped softly and his eyes slipped to my lips as I bit them lightly, as he replied in a raspy voice, "Yes I do agree about that, Bella."