3

Bella

New  York.  I was shocked at the idea of how fast I was going back but then a wide smile spread across my face at the thought of going home. But how was Edward and his family going to go out in the constant sun in New York? Before I could turn and question my boyfriend, the teacher started talking again about the students going to New York.

Edward
As the teacher mentions the program to New York, Bella's eyes widened before her face split into a shit eating grin. I had never seen her this happy. "She is happy to go home, brother." Alice my sister and the seer of the family said in her mind. I nodded thoughtfully. Bella frowned slightly and turned to ask me something when the teacher started about the New York students again, "So the school you are attending is the most prestigious school in Manhattan Upper East Side. It is divided into two parts.." Bella's voice cut her off as she automatically completed, "Constance Billiard school for girls and St. Jude's for boys." All students looked at Bella who just smiled sheepishly at the teacher who laughed. "Well, as Bella rightly mentioned. So here are the forms for all of you. Please take the forms." My family stepped forward and took the forms along with the other students. Except Bella. Lauren, the school slut who was extremely jealous and rude towards my mate asked her, "not coming with us Swan? Thought you were excited given the interruption earlier." The other cronies of hers smirked at Bella who opened her mouth but was cut off by the teacher. "Bella doesn't need a form Lauren as she is already a student at Constance." Bella smiled and smirked at Lauren as we all stared at her shocked. "You May be queen here Mallory. But get ready. New York is a whole new world. And that world is mine." She said coldly causing everyone to gape at her as she smirked and walked out of the class. I heard Lauren's thoughts as she gulped and tried to look unaffected but Bella's words did have her on the edge. I smirked slightly and moved to leave to go with my mate as my family followed behind me.

Bella
"How are you going to go to New York?" I asked Edward and his family as we later sat at their house. Carlisle cleared his throat and said, "Well, years ago the Volturi and I had come up with a solution which when mixed with bath water helps us dim the sparkle to a very faint glow which looks like a natural tan when we go to sunny places. We avoid using it in places like Forks as the potion is difficult to make and limited during the year." I smiled widely my heart reassured that my mate and New family would be with me when I returned to my old life. Alice was jumping up and down in excitement, wanting to ask something. "What is it Ali?" I asked amused. "What did you mean by New York being your world?" She asked excited. I laughed glad more than ever that Alice was unable to see me, "You will see." I said mysteriously.