5

Edward
The flight soon started its descent and we all prepared for the landing. Once we had landed, the pilot announced, "welcome to New York, students, teacher and parents. And for Miss Bella , welcome back home." Bella smiled and got up walking towards the exit. Soon we exited the plane and were escorted to two limos standing on the strip.
A blond haired guy stood on the side of one and a burly man stood by his side. "Vanya" Bella exclaimed smiling. The shorter blond man smiled as he bowed and said, "Miss Bella. Pleasure to have you back. Your mother send me to get you home. Your friends and teacher staying in the Palace as per your instruction." He had a heavy Russian accent and spoke in broken English. Palace? Thoughts of my classmates of staying in an actual palace invaded my mind. Bella smirked looking at their expressions. "Palace is a five star hotel owned by some family friends. Since the school is in the upper east side I figured it would be better for you guys to stay nearby rather than in Queens." She said looking at Mr Banner. He beamed and his thoughts were of gratitude as he thanked her. The other students entered the limos as their minds finally came to terms with the fact that my mate had been and would always be on a much higher social status than they were. Bella hadnt shown her riches off except for her car. But now in her own world we were seeing what she was used to and they were experiencing it because of their association with her.
The inside of the limo was comfortable and me and family travelled with Bella. "We need to go to drop them at the hotel and then go home." She said. We nodded. "Aren't we staying at the hotel too?" Rose asked hoping for the negative. "No ways Rose. You are family. And I won't have my family staying in a measly hotel. Even if it's the Palace. You guys are coming with me. A suite has been transferred to your name for the time you stay here." Bella said. We smiled at her and I kissed her in thanks. She smiled and whispered, "You mister are staying with me. No arguments." And kissed my ear. I groaned and hummed. Alice broke me out oft lust as she turned to Bella, "So this is what you meant! By ruling the city?" Bella smirked and winked at my sister as my family laughed.
The limo stopped in front of a humongous hotel. It was grand and high class.

All of us including my family stared at the hotel in awe

All of us including my family stared at the hotel in awe. Bella simply smiled and walked ahead. She carried herself with an air of arrogance and pride. People stopped and gaped at her. The whispers started, Bella swan is back? Who are the people with her? Is she back for good? Finally, the queen has returned. Who is the guy with her? Is she dating him? How do you think Nate will react? I wanted to know who this Nate was and why would it matter how he would react to me and Bella. Bella just ignored the looks and the people as they clicked her pictures. Soon the others were checked in and led to their rooms. We left them to relax as we travelled to the condominium where we were staying. Dropping our bags in the very spacious house, we went to see Bella's floor. We weren't expected for what greeted us there though.