Chapter 6

The next morning, she takes the children into her neighbor's house who they now consider as their grandmother. She dresses in black skirt that comes to her knees and white shirt .She puts her hair in an elegant bun. She looks professional .she goes to the company .She is amazed at how fantastic building is .Soon, she goes to meet the manager. The manager is a handsome man. He has a thick eyebrow and blue eyes with a hint of gray and black raised hair and alight bread and he is a white nailed man .The moment she walked in the room,they stare at each other. He can't believe his eyes .Is there such beauty in the world? Also, she can't look away. It is like the world stop for a second for them .None of them can look away .She is the first to wake from this state.'

' Mr. Fares are you okay?'' she asks him. He is amazed at her warm and soft voice. 

''I am ....okay '' he says. She is sure he is Syrian from his accent.

 ''Are you Ms. Jamila? '' He says.

'' I am '' she says. 

''Please sit down ''He says politely. She sits down trying to hide that she is nervous.

'' Don't be nervous,it will be okay.'' He tries to calm her .She smiles a weak smile .Her smile makes him wonder if she is a human because he is sure that no human have this amazing smile. '

'Let's start the interview '' He says .they finish the interview half an hour later.

 ''Very good, you're accepted .When do you want to start the work?''Fares says smiling. She is very happy. 

''Do I have the option to choose? '' She says confused.'

' I just wanted to ask but if you have any problem with starting work from tomorrow, tell Me.'' he says gently.

'' No problem at all ''she says smiling.This smile is enough to make him believe he is in dream. ''Ok....see you ...tomorrow '' he says hesitated .He shakes her hand. There is a question he wants to ask her but is hesitated.

''Ms. Jamila ''he says thinking her name is beautiful just like her. 

''Can I ask you a question? '' He says.

 ''Of course '' she says confused.

'' Are you in a relationship?'' he asks.'

'' I was married but my husband died five  years ago '' she replies thinking about that demon and his change from five years .He sees the sadness in her eyes.

'' I'm sorry '' he says wishing he could just go and hug her to comfort her. 

''It's nothing ''she replies trying to smile a little. 

''So, see you tomorrow ''She says titling her head .you're so cute he wants to say that but he can't.

''Of course'' he says .she smiles a genuine smile and leaves. 

''Ok , I am officially crazy now.'' he says after she left .This night, both of them can't sleep. They are thinking about each other .He can't stop thinking about her .Her long black hair, her brown chocolate eyes is memorized in his mind. She also can't stop thinking about his blue grayish eyes and his black hair and his warm and soft voice and his smile that shows his white pearl teeth.