Chapter 11

''So,what can I call this? What happened? ''Hamza asks while smiling at his little boy.''Nothing, dad , It is just ... ''Fares says. Fares tells them what happened and what he felt   '

'Nothing Hamza, Our little boy fall in love.''Carla says while smiling.

 ''I 'm not a little boy anymore, Mum.'' Fares says childishly.

 ''You will always be our little boy.'' Hamza says while smiling.

''So, you and Jamila must come to the family dinner the next Friday ''Carla says sternly.

 ''Will she agree?''Fares asks more to himself.

'' Don't worry about that, Ok? We will tell her.''Carla replies.

 ''Then, let's go Carla '' Hamza says.

 ''Yeah ... Don't be late,Fares '' Carla orders Fares.

 ''Ok, love you, bye.'' Fares says and hugs his father and his mother.

 Hamza and Carla go to Jamila's office .Before she can say anything, Hamza says ''The next Friday, we are having a family dinner at our house at 6 o'clock sharp and you are invited .No excuses .Fares will take you, bye dear.''. Hamza and Carla hug Jamila and leave before she could reply .The day passed and she returns to her home. 

''I don't know what is wrong with me.'' Jamila says to Salwa who was now like her mother after telling her about Fares and everything that happened in these two days 

''You fall in love, Jamila'' Salwa says smiling.

 ''Love? Absolutely not.'' Jamila says confidently.

''I was just like you with my husband.'' Salwa says laughing.

'' No, really. I don't ...love ...him '' Jamila don't know why but these words are very hard to say. ''Ok, I believe you. You don't love him.'' Salwa says.

'' Marwan, Rima .Mum is going to work on the next Friday,Okay? You are going to stay with nanny Salwa, Okay? ''Salwa says smiling at the kids.

 ''Yeah ...'' the kids shout and hug Salwa.

 ''What? '' Jamila asks surprised.

''They love me more than you '' Salwa says while laughing.

 ''I'm jealous''Jamila says while laughing.

 ''Can you give me hug? ''Jamila asks her children while laughing.

 ''Of course '' Marwan says while laughing .He hugs her. 

''I want to hug you too, mum.'' Rima pouts.

''Come here '' Jamila says smiling at Rima .Rima runs to hug her mother. Halfan hour later, both Marwan and Rima were asleep. 

'' I'm going now '' Jamila says carrying both her children .Jamila hugs Salwa and leaves .    

Sorry for the late update .  So to this point , what do you think of the story ?