Chapter 26

'' Did I tell you that I have some hidden skills such as reading palm lines? '' Fares asks Jamila once they sat on the wedding dais.

 ''Oh ...really ?'' Jamila says smiling.

 ''Well, I can show you.'' Fares says smiling. Fares takes microphone from the D.J.

'' Ladies and gentlemen, my beautiful wife here doesn't believe that I can read the palm lines.''Fares says smiling at Jamila.

'' You can what? '' Darren says loudly.

'' Thanks sister for believing me.'' Fares says sarcastically.

'' Your welcome.'' Darren says loudly smiling .Everyone laugh.

''Ok, I will show you.'' Fares says smiling.

''Show us.'' Hamza says laughing.

''Your right hand, my lady.'' Fares says. Jamila puts her right hand on Fares 'hand.

''Ok .First, your husband loves you a lot and can't live without you .He also see you the most beautiful woman in this world .He doesn't need anything except being with you .He will try to be the perfect husband . He will always be with you.He ...'' Before he could continue Jamila speaks.

'' He doesn't need to be perfect because he is perfect in my eyes. Being with him is what makes me strong .You know what when I had a problem the past two years , I would remember him and his smile and his words.He is the most handsome man I have ever seen and I won't see another man more handsome than him.I love him with all my heart and soul. ''Jamila says looking into Fares ' eyes who couldn't look away from her eyes all the time.'' He loves you so much more than he can describe.'' Fares says. Jamila and Fares hug each other.Everyone clap their hands .The D.J. takes the microphone from Fares.

 '' Now, it's time for the first dance of the bride and the groom.'' the D.J. says.Everyone clap their hands for Fares and Jamila. 

It's a short chapter but I hope you like it