Chapter 12

The next day, Jamila wears warmstone color trousers and white shirt with full sleeve warmstone color blazer with high black heels .

The next day, Jamila wears warmstone color trousers and white shirt  with full sleeve warmstone color blazer  with high black heels

At the lunch time ,Ahmed comes to take Jamila to have lunch with him .No words can describe how angry is Fares .

When they get into the car ,Ahmed asks Jamila '' Where do you want to eat ,my lady ?''.

''Anywhere ''Jamila replies smiling. 

''There is a good restaurant opened near here, want to go?'' Ahmed says.

 ''Of course.''Jamila replies. At the restaurant, they order their food and wait.

 ''So tell me,how is your love life? ''Ahmed asks Jamila all of sudden.

 ''Nothing '' Jamila replies honestly or that what she thinks.

 ''Really? You are sure you don't find love till now ?'' Ahmed says teasingly.

 ''What that suppose to mean?'' Jamila asks confused.

'' Ok, Fares and you '' Ahmed says seriously.

 ''What?''Jamila asks confused. 

''Either you are too innocent or too stupid.'' Ahmed says to Jamila.

''Excuse me, aren't you too rude? '' Jamila says starting to get angry .

Ahmed laughs a little at her cuteness and says ''Ok, sorry ''.

''Whatever ''Jamila says irritated.

 ''But really, can't you see he loves you and you loves him?''Ahmed asks seriously.

 ''I don't see anything '' Jamila replies.

 ''Ok, I will prove to you, Didn't you see how jealous he was when I ask you to have lunch with me?''Ahmed asks trying to make her understand.

 ''Is that jealousy?''Jamila asks confused.

'' No, it is stupidity.'' Ahmed replies sarcastically. 

'' Maybe you are right but I don't know if I love him or not.'' Jamila says more to herself.

''I will help you, don't worry.'' Ahmed promises her. They eat while laughing at the jokes that Ahmed says and the childhood memories of Ahmed and Fares. Ahmed drives Jamila back to the office .

''Oh God! You're so funny Ahmed .'' Jamila says while laughing .

''I know. We are friends now ,aren't we ? ''Ahmed asks smiling at Jamila.

 ''Of course.'' Jamila replies smiling.

''See you soon ''Ahmed says .

''See you ''Jamila says and gets out of the car and goes to the office .