Chapter 16

''Hello,Jamila. Enjoy your life a little because when I came to you, I will make you regret thinking about escaping from me, Understand? ''That demon threats her.

''Leave me alone, Sultan .I 'm not afraid of you anymore. '' Jamila says coldly.

''I will make you once more.'' Sultan says laughing. 

''You can't '' Jamila says confidently. 

''I will .Don't think yourself strong .You still the weak woman who cries and begs for forgiveness once she looks up into her husband's eyes.Don't lie and tell yourself you're something because you're nothing. Always will be nothing .So, see you soon.'' Sultan says making tears run down her cheeks.

 ''Say whatever you want but the truth is the truth I changed.'' Jamila says.

''We will see ''Sultan says laughing before cutting the call. 

''Jamila, what's wrong?Who calls you? ''Ahmed asks worriedly.

'' I ...I ...'' Jamila says trying to speak.''Fares ...Fares '' Ahmed shouts .Fares comes running into the room to see Jamila crying her eyes out.

 ''What did you tell her?'' Fares shouts at Ahmed.

''I didn't do anything. Someone named Sultan calls her and she started crying.'' Ahmed shouts back.

 ''Jamila, Tell me please what happened '' Fares asks Jamila looking into her eyes begging her to tell him. 

''I ...I was happy ... I started to have good life ...Why? ... Why can't he leave me alone? ...I don't want anything from him...I didn't do anything to him ...Why can't they leave me alone ?... They hate me ...They don't want me...Then , why can't they leave me ?... 12 years , they had taken their revenge from me and more...Tell them to leave me alone ... please ...I ...I ... For my kids ...please ..pl...pl...'' Jamila says between sobs. 

''Tell me what happened,please and I will tell them '' Fares says pleading Jamila to talk .At this point, All the family gather around Jamila.

 ''Tell us dear '' Carla says. 

''What happened, Jamila?'' Hamza asks.'

' Please, Jamila .Say anything.'' Darren says.

 ''Jamila, please.''Basel says. 

''Drink some water'' Sara says.'

' Here it is the water, Drink ''Ahmed says handing the cup of water to Jamila.

 ''We will help you, just tell us'' Jaser says.

'' Don't cry and tell us '' Ziad says worriedly .

''It will be fine , just tell us .''Yara says .

''Ok , just calm down first .'' Ayad says.

''Jamila ,please say something .''Hala says .

''Jamila , speak . Jamila .''Ghassan says 

.''Jamila , tell us ''Jana says .

''Please , Jamila ''Drid says .

''At least,drink the water'' Jasmine says.

'' What's wrong , aunty Jamila ?''Elena says .

'' Why are you crying ?'' Maya says.'

'I... I ...I will tell you ...You ... You will ...help ... me...r...r...right ?'' Jamila says while crying .

''Of course , just tell us .''Fares says quickly .