Chapter 24

She waits outside till she sees someone who she never guess he would be there.

 ''Fares '' Jamila says surprised.

 '' Jamila. Hi'' Fares says smiling. She sees red and white flowers everywhere around them. She also sees Fares holds a box.

 ''What is that? And what is in that box?'' Jamila says confused.

 '' I 'm going to propose to someone.'' Fares says smiling. 

'' Uh ...I'm going now '' Jamila says with tears in her eyes.

'' Jamila, Smile.'' Fares says. Jamila smiles a weak smile.

'' Here she is.'' Jamila looks behind her and sees no one. She turns back to find Fares on one knee.

''Jamila, you're my first and last love. Maybe I didn't have the chance to say that to your face but I have it now. I love you. I really love you .2 years without you was like 2 centuries without a sun in my life. You didn't go from my mind for a second. You were always there. Every day in my life without you was empty. When I saw you for the first time, the sun started to light my life. When I saw your smile , I was ready to do anything to keep this breathtaking smile on your face forever .When I hear your angelic voice , I want the time to repeat itself many times so that I could hear your angelic voice again and again. When I was so lucky to hear your amazing laughter, I thought you're a fairy because it's so beautiful to be true. You're a beautiful, strong and amazing woman. I want you to be in my life forever, my sun. I love you so much. I swear that I will always be with you in bad times before good times. I will never hurt you even if by a word. I will always love you. My love for you grow every day. I wanna grow old with you. I'd be honored to have a beautiful and strong angel like you by my side. I love you so much more than you can imagine .Can you my angel give me the honor to be my wife? '' Fares says smiling looking into Jamila's eyes the entire time.

'' I ... I don't know what to say ... I love you too so much...yes.'' Jamila says smiling through her happy tears .Fares hugs Jamila and spins her.

'' No more tears.'' Fares says while hugging Jamila.

'' They are happy ones.'' Jamila says smiling.

'' I love you.'' Fares says looking into Jamila's eyes.

''I love you too.'' Jamila says looking into Fares ' eyes. 

'' And We all love you.''Hamza and Carla say in union.

'' Oh ... Hamza '' Jamila says hugging Hamza .Jamila hadn't stop talking to or visiting Fares ' family after he left . They also became friends with Sami and Alaa and Salwa 

So, what do you think will happen now ? Will Fares and Jamila face another difficuility ?

share , comment ,vote

love you xoxo