2-arriving

A few hours past, on and off chatting with jungkook. It felt weird, as if he was my best friend or someone I had known since childhood. Usually, I'm an awkward weirdo that has no idea what to say or how to function in conversation but this time It just felt natural.

Jungkooks POV

oh wait... I just realised I'd been talking to this girl for like 3 hours but I haven't asked her name..

"So...I never asked your name?"

"Oh..my name is Y/N"

wow, that name is so pretty and suits her so much~

"Thats a cool name!"

"Ha, thanks"

It suddenly became quite awkward, then I felt something soft fall slowly onto my shoulder. I looked to my side and realised that Y/N had fallen asleep on my shoulder and her hair had fallen perfectly onto my arm and t shirt. Usually it would be incredibly awkward if a stranger fell asleep on you but this felt so...normal. I looked down and saw my ironman socks peeping slightly out of my shoes. ah..had she noticed? This is so embarrassing! Ugh~ tae. When I asked you to get me a pair of socks I really could've just done with a plain pair. What am I thinking?
No one cares!

------------------

Another 30 minutes of her sleeping I decided to wake her up because the train was almost at the station in London. I wonder how the boys are, probably made the rest of the carriage move to be honest. They're so loud. Except for yoongi, yoongi is probably sleeping. And Namjoon who is probably reading. Apart from that they're probably screaming (*cough cough* hoseok) and shouting (*cough cough* tae).

"Um..y/n.."

I nudged he slightly

"Huh?"

Y/N POV:

I felt someone touch my head and I freaked out. Then I looked up, rubbing my eyes and realised I'd been sleeping on jungkooks shoulder. Oh crap.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't realise" I shakily said

"Honestly, it's fine! Don't worry" he said in a somewhat tired voice and yawned.

----------

The train stopped and we both collected our bags and suitcases and slowly got off the train. He put a hat, mask and glasses on and then I remembered that he and the other six would get bombarded with cameras and crazy fans.

" Do you want to walk with us?" He said softly yet loud enough to hear him through the bustling clouds.

"Er..sure" I smiled