8- where is she

I searched frantically around the dark streets with only the light from the street lamps and from people's apartments.
I didn't know this part of town too well so I ended up going down a dark ally which stunk and was filled with stray cats and mice and rats running around
—-
"seulgi?! seULGI?!"
no response. As is go to shout her name again i feel an extremely sharp pain in my back as a bag gets put over my head. Someone grabs my hands and drags me away, as i pass out.

<4 hours later>

I wake up, a bright shining light in my face, but the rest of the space around me is pitch black. Muffled voices around me become clearer as 4 girls enter the room and stand infront of me, and the chair i'm tied to.

"we know who you are.." spoke one of the girls, who was masked, in an intimidating and somewhat deep voice.

"what? why am i here? what's happening.." I mutter, confused

"How dare you steal my Jungkook.." one of the other girls says, genuinely serious.
"What the fuck do you mean? We're friends! That's all"
"But he's MINE" she shouts, knocking everything of a desk in anger.
"JUST LET ME GO YOU INSANE ASS BITCHES NEED TO GET A LIFE"
"We'll let you go.. after this..."
—————————————-
JUNGKOOKS POV:

I eventually left the restaurant to go home. I hope Y/N will be okay, it's late and you don't know what's going to happen around here. I remember I have her number, so i call her, make sure she's safe.
—————————
Y/N'S POV:
As the girl walked up to me, the chorus to euphoria started to play and a phone lit up where the sasaeng threw everything off the desk. My phone. Someone was calling me.

"Who is it, go check now." Said one girl to another.

"OH MY GOOOOD, ITS JUNGKOOK!"

"ANSWER ANSWER" Said the leader of their group.

"hello?! this is your biggest fan, and future wife!.. oh!. you want her? Well you're gonna have to come get her before we do something to her! see ya in a bit gorgeous!"

"Now, back to what i was gonna do.." the girl dropped my phone and carried i walking towards me.
"Sooo.. since you tried to take our kookie away... we will give you what you deserve!"

She picked up a baseball bat from the floor and wacked me round the head..
"A..ah" I pass out again.
—————————-

to be continued...

sorry i haven't updated in a while but i will try and update more often from now on :)