Chapter 7: It's what you call LOVE.

It was a long and tiring day. I had to get a rest. It has been a long day, but I haven’t seen Kit yet. I was missing him. Why wasn’t he bugging me? I was used that he was just by my side; Giving me what I need. Where was he?

I was on my way home when I saw candle lights on the playground. It was shaped like a heart. There were lots of petals around the heart. I saw a guy at the swing and approached him.

“Good evening Sir,” I said with curiosity.

“Good evening my princess,” The man replied with a silly smile.

It was KIT! I was so shocked! He hugged me tight and whispered on my ear.

“I missed you my princess.” He said while hugging me.

He hugged me tighter and told me that he don’t want to let go. He told me that if he could just hug me the whole time, he’d do it.

“I love you so much Karen. I can’t find the words to say how much I love you,” he said while hugging me tighter.

“Why are you doing this Kit? You don’t have to do such effort.” I said.

“It’s what you call love.” He replied while smiling..

My face turned into red. I was blushing. Oh my goodness....

I hugged him back tighter and said, “Thank you for your love. I appreciate it.” 

Since that night, I felt so in love wit him. I love him. That’s what I knew. I’ll be with him no matter what. I’ll give him back his love for me. I’ll always be here for him like what he’s doing.

The perfection of that guy never failed to entrance me. He has glistening brownish eyes that were full of genuine emotions each time he would take a fleeting look at me. His sparkly black hair was always wholly tousled. Comforting words that came out from his lips made me feel out of the ordinary. His strong arms were for those who dare hurt me. He made use of his ears in hearing me out. Above all, he has the gentlest heart that has never gone worn-out loving me.

Though it sounded oh-so-cliché and humorous, I thought of him as my pillow and bed because he would always pitch out my weariness. He was my handkerchief for the reason that he wiped my sweat and tears away. That would probably be our best encounters ever together.