Chapter 11: Kit Thompson.

Not a single word came out from my lips.

I thought this would be something I could break away from right away. But I was wrong and I couldn’t be fraud to carry on.

It was already late to be absorbed that we were cuddling each other snugly and suddenly shed tears severely for the things that retained inside were the most far-reaching.

And now, I cannot be of any confused much more than ever I was then. I am…to the fullest.

My whole carcass stiffened and I didn’t know what to do.

Who would I choose? The one who was dying or the one who didn’t abandon me through out my dying moments and has loved me altruistically?

It took me much time to weigh and meditate on certain things for I knew that I would be hurting the feelings of the one I wouldn’t be able to pick.

But I realized that I have only loved one person.

And there, I talked to Ryan. I seized moments to earn a lot of guts to face him.

“I apologized for my verdict and how I hate it. I am indebted to you much for you have brought back the old me. And I will forever be grateful for the things you made me see. I wouldn’t fail to remember you.” I broke it to him tenderly while sobbing.

“No explanations necessary. It is not your fault. It is no one’s fault. You just loved and do things for it no matter how agonizing it might be. ” He managed to speak in a tranquil approach though I know that he has sacrificed for me surely much further than I could ever envisage.

When I was getting prepared to deliver my assertion to the man I love, I learned about the very news I never wanted to hear.

There Kit went again. But this time, it is for real. He is truly gone.

:'(

<///3

:'(

Then I closed my eyes, and allowed the thud of garrulous water from the top wrapped up the stillness, hoping that somehow I could hear him.

But the things that only flicker in the course of my mind were the times that we have been happy.

And the next thing I knew was finding myself weeping for the loss of my great love.

That was the end of his role in my life. And this time around, it was bona fide.

I did not want to admit it but I knew that if I do, I would just be obscuring in a maritime of sham.

I wished….oh, how I wished so hard. I wished for the pain to stop.....

I wished for the strength to walk away because I must......

But the pain would not go away. And deeply, I know it would never go away....

 --- THE END ---

Thanks for reading! :) Please do vote and comment! :D God bless us all!