chp 21

I wake up feeling like shit. I pick up my phone.
New message from Jimin
Jimin- so you're just gonna stay in your dorm all day?! I know you skipped class. Come over now.

'Sigh'

I get dressed and head over to Jimins dorm. I don't even know what to say at this point.

"Y/n"

Fuck what is it now? I turn and see Namjoon is the one calling out to me.

"Kai has been messaging you nonstop hurry up and respond to him."

'Look here Namjoon me and Kai are over with stop bringing him up already'

"Stop playing around y/n you know he was the one that kept you in line. I heard what happened yesterday. Stop making things hard on him and take him back while he's still willing."

'Why are you doing all this for Kai, do you like him or something.'

He laughs.

"I can assure you I'm not gay. He walks closer to make making me back into a locker. He closes the distance between us.  I feel his hard on. He leans down and whispers in my ear.

"You feel that? Your body painfully turns me on everytime I see you."

I try to hit him but he grabs both my wrists and pins them to the wall.

"But i don't act on it. Cause that's what friends do. They keep their distance from their friends girlfriend."

'Let go of me'

I try to squirm out of his grasp but that makes him lean forward grinding his erection into me.

"Fuck baby... don't fucking squirm." He moans "I told you I'm hard as fuck.  Don't fucking test me. I don't know what's wrong with Kai but he needs to hurry up and get you under control himself before I lose it."

He pushes himself off of me and walks away down the hall.

I grab my hair frustrated. And continue heading towards Jimins dorm

I knock on the door. Suga opens it with a big smile on his face.

"Hey princess. Nice seeing you again. "

"Let her in dumbass" Jimin yells from inside.

Suga laughs and gestures for me to come in.

"Go to my room y/n " Jimin says with a calm face. 

I head over to his and he enters behind me closing the door. 

'Listen Jimin they forced me to have sex with them yesterday. I didn't cheat on you. '

"From the pictures and video I seen it sure as fuck looked like you were enjoying it."

'I swear it was against my will you gotta believe me'

"You made me beat up my best friend. You fucked my other two close friends and you expect me to be okay with that."

'Jimin.. ' he cuts me off

"No fuck that. I should have never trusted a slut like you.  We're fucking done. He pushes me and I fall back onto his bed.  Welcome to hell bitch.