chp 57

"From the beginning tell me what happened. I never knew JB would do such a thing to you. "

I let out a deep breath.

It happened on the day jhope broke into my place. And I stayed the night with you two.

"That was a few weeks ago... this has been going on for this long?! "

I keep my head down as I nod.

"What the fuck.. he was acting a bit strange that night but I never thought he would do that after everything we been through. Why didnt you tell me. "

'I just... I just wanted to get out of there. So I called Jimin. I couldn't tell him what happened. It got worse with him cause he felt something was wrong for me to call him that late. He ended up hitting me '

"something was wrong. Your friend molested you for goodness sakes! Why didnt you tell him? Fuck why didnt you tell me? Im walking around ignorant to all of this craziness. "

'I dont.. I just didnt want to make things worse. '

Jackson gets up and smacks his hands on the table.

Make things worse? Youre just protecting these assholes when you dont tell someone when something happens. Fuck y/n why are you doing this. And that bastard Jimin even hit you. Im just so fucking pissed.

He balls up his fist tighly

Jackson..

Y/n you should leave right now. Im really too fucking pissed to even look at you.

I get up and head towards the door.

"Ill talk to you later okay. Just not right now."

I nod my head and leave the room quickly.

Everyone hates me right now. If only I made better decisions. If only I wasn't so afraid to be alone..

As I'm walking down the street I feel like I'm being followed. I turn around and I see two men in suits close behind me.

I take off running. Unfortunately when I turned the corner I ran into more of them. They grabbed both my arms and started dragging me towards a black car. I was screaming the whole time why is no one helping me.

We suddenly stop moving.

When I look up I see J-hope standing in front of me smiling.

"I'll take it from here boys."

"But sir, President asked us to.. "

"Enough. I'll handle her. Tell my father not to worry. But ..you can put her to sleep for me."

The two men look at each other and nod. I suddenly feel a blow to the back of my head knocking me out.

Shit