chp 56

"So whos gonna tell me what the heck is going on between you two? "

I push JBs hands off me and cross my arms looking at him.

"Im waiting. "Jackson says as he stands in front of us.

JB grabs his hair frustrated and starts to walk away.

"Oh hell no"
Jackson says as he sets the food down and grabs JBs arm.

"We're settling all this right now. You two been acting weird for awhile now"

JB looks to the floor.
"It's not like I wanted us to get weird. I just made a little mistake. "

'You sexually assaulted me in my sleep!'

Jacksons eyes widen

"You what?! " he lets go of JBs arm as if it burned to the touch.

"I -I didn't assault her. I-I was trying to help.. "

"Dude what the fuck?! How could you"

"Dammit! stop looking at me like that! Look I didnt rape her! I just got carried away a bit"

"Y/n can you please just believe me. I miss you so much. I wouldn't hurt you"

'No Jaebum I'm done believing in guys that just want to use me.'

"Im serious. I went too far, I feel like trash everyday because of it and I want to make it right between us."

'JB just stop. Our friendship is already over with.'

"Y/n.."

I look away from him. Jackson is looking on in shock from all the news.

"Please y/n. Im sorry"

'We. Are. Done. '
I ignore him.

"Wow.." he looks at the floor a hurt expression on his face. When he looks back at me a cold glare is in his eyes.

"You won't give me a chance but you ran back to that bastard and his friends that gang raped you for real. Now you dont wanna believe in people??have you ever really trusted anyone... "

He walks over to me. I put my arms up just in case hes wants to try something.
"Aye aye watch out " Jackson says outloud coming to his senses. JB ignores him and keeps talking to me

"You're a fucking piece of shit you know that. And you're never fucking honest thats why bad shit keeps happening to you. Im done trying with you. "

"You better watch your back" he whispers as he pushes past me leaving the house slamming the door behind him.

"Holy fucking hell. "

Jackson runs over and hugs me. I didnt notice when my own tears started falling.
I didnt realize how right he was..

"Y/n.. I'm sorry I didnt know"

I never was completely honest with anyone.

"Shhh dont cry you can trust me. " Jackson says as he holds me tight patting my back.

If I would've just said something when it happened things wouldn't have gone this far. If I trusted them more.. if I believed in them enough to tell the whole truth things could've been... different. Its me I'm the problem.

'Jackson. Im sorry it's all my fault '
I sob harder

"Shhh its not. He took advantage of you and thats never okay. You are a wonderful woman. Just forget about him for now and relax "

I nod listening to his reassuring words.

"You should sit down and cool off."

He guides me to the couch.

"Ill prepare some breakfast for us. Lets talk more after we eat okay."

I nod and he smiles at me and quickly walks to the kitchen opening the bags he picked up

Sigh