School for the Unnatural.

I dont own the prompt and it'd be weird if I did, however, I do own the story that is based around it. This is based on my oc named Lila (pronounced Lee•lah) Olvera that is 17 years old and will be a witch/half-elf for this oneshot.
I hope you find this to your satisfaction and now I shall continue on with the story.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Gently, I pick up the letter that sticks out, like a red rose in a meadow of daisies, in the pile of stacked mail on my kitchen table. And as carefully as I can, I pick at the wax seal and open the piece of parchment. As I was about to read it, I hear my mother come into the room and asks, "What's that in your hands dear?"

"A letter that looks very old fashioned. How about I read it out loud instead of just saying what it is." I take a breath and start,

"Dear Lila Olvera,
We are pleased to let you know that you have been accepted into Phoenix High: School of the Supernatural and Mythological. For more information please visit us at www.phoenixhigh.org/help or call us at (666)713-6163.
Sincerely,
Headmistriss
Theodorsia Boggle."

I stare at the letter in my hands. School of the Supernatural and Paranormal? This is a joke right? Im not a mythological creature. Curious. "Any idea what this is about, mom?" I ask my mother.

"Not a clue, but you will have to attend until I can work things out with the school, sorry honey," she replies, totally not suspicious at all.

I sigh as I set the letter down and go up to my room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time Skip 7 weeks ^-^
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I walk up the steps to the magnificent school that stands three stories high. Taking a deep breath, I walk up the steps and go through the double doors to the main office so that I may get my schedule.

I walk into the office, once I find it that is, and go up to the receptionist.

"Excuse me? I'm a new student here and I'm wondering if I could recieve my schedule please?" I ask politely, remembering that this is a school of the mythological and supernatural creatures and she could very well kill me in an instant.

"Of course dear! What's your name, dear? I need it to find your papers," the receptionist replies back.

"Lila Olvera."

"Thank you! One moment please. And here you go Miss Olvera!" She hands me the schedule, smiling with razor-sharp teeth. "Have a great day!"

"You too! Thanks!" I reply, hopefully not seeming too scared of her teeth.

Wandering around, trying to find my class, I stumble upon a room titled 'Music Room #3.' I've heard that this room is abandoned and has been for a few years. Not going in there thank you very much.

I power-walk right pass that room of terrors and magically stumble across the classroom I've been looking for. I slowly walk in to see an empty room. Looking around, I see the teacher who has curly hair and is around four feet tall, so deducting from that, he must be a hobbit. Also, seeing as he's the only one here, I walk up to him. "Sir?" He turns around. I look down at him as I speak, "Um, hi. I'm the new student, Lila Olvera.? Am I early?" I ask.

"Ah! Hello! I'm Mr. Dyse, nice to meet you! And to answer your question, yes, you are early, but you can never be too early is what I always say! Might I ask you what species you are?" Mr. Dyse answers/asks me.