FRAMED

Chapter 2- Harmony's P.O.V.

"...Work of none other than Jeff the Killer..." This is perfect. No one even suspects me.

As I was thinking the power went out.

"What the hell?" I moaned.  I got up and tired the lights.

Nothing.

This is just great! I walked into my bedroom and saw the outline of a person, at least I think its a person. I grabbed my knife and held it up.

" Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?" I shouted.

"Braver than I expected. I thought you would be more afraid." The figure spoke.

"Me? Afraid? Im the killer here! it is you who should be afraid!" I said inching closer to the figure. But to my surprise the figure walked straight up to me.

"Well you arent the only killer out there. I am Zalgo. I have been watching you for awhile now Alyssa."

He knew my name. My name. But how? No one knew my real name. I wad shaking now. But I couldnt let this Zalgo dude know I was afraid.

"Well obviously you havent been watching very closely because my name isnt Alyssa."

He frowned and spoke again.

" Well my apologies Harmony. Thats right,  after you family was murdered you moved out of state and changed your identity. "

I lowered my weapon. If he was going to kill me he would of done it already, not introduce himself.

"How do you know that?" I asked quietly.  "Like I said. I have been watching you. I saw you kill those innocent people. How you killed them.  I saw everything. But I think you could be of use to me." He smiled.

By this time my knife wasnt even in my hand anymore, Which probably wasnt the smartest thing.

"H-How could I help you?"

"Well you kill people...rather well. You see, I am in a war, I am trying to gather an army, and you Ms. Harmony caught my eye. "

Hmm. This guy was asking me to be in this army. He was asking for my...help.

I shrugged. "Why not? If I get to stab a few people why not?"

"Perfect. I will be seeing you soon Ms.Harmony, just try not to get yourself killed. I need you for this." With that he turned around and jumped out of my bedroom window.

What just happened. What did I just do?