FRAMED

312 reads!!! I swear that just made my day!!! You all are AMAZING!!! SO vote and comment please!!!!

ENJOY!!!

Chapter-16 Harmony's P.O.V.

Mmm. What is that smell?

I slowly opened one eye and saw Jeff set a plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and hash browns on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Hi." I coed softly.

He jerked around and gave me a small smile.

"So it probably will taste terrible but I made you breakfast."

I threw my head back and laughed. "You made me breakfast! Thats so.... sweet."

Jeff's cheeks turned a dark red.

I laughed again and grabbed his face. I crashed my lips into his and then my cheeks turned red!

But we were interrupted when BEN came through the door. "So I thought- Woah am I interrupting something. "

Jeff whipped his head around to face BEN.

"No not at all. I was just about TO KILL YOU! " Then Jeff raced after BEN as he scrambled to get away.

Hmm. Today is going to be a good day.

I grabbed some jeans and a red hoodie that had CALI LIFE scratched on the front. Then I brushed my teeth and headed out the door.

"Harm where-"

"First of all it's Harmony. And second killing... wanna come?" I asked facing Sally.

"Sorry, Harmony. Sure!"

The whole time Sally was at my heels. Almost like a lost puppy.

"There." Sally said in a monetone voice, pointing at a smaller orange house.

"There? Okay. "

Then, like as if possessed, she walkes towards the house and climbed through a window.

After waiting about 15 minutes I decided to choose a house. It was a very large blue house with a hideous red door.

I decided to knock on the door.

A tall red-head, middle aged woman answered the door.

"Hi! I'm Harmony! I really need to use your phone! "

She eyed me suspisously then introduced herself.

"Hi there. I am Clarissa." Then she reached in a bag and handed me a small phone. "

Seriously? You.Got.To.Be.Kidding

I made a quick "call" and handed her back the phone.

"Hey you look really familiar. Do I know you?"

I looked up at her in shock.

"Um no. I just have one of those faces." I laughed it off.

"Clarie! Who is at the door?" A man shouted from within the house.

"Just a lady wanting to use the phone. Nothing dear." She answered quickly.

"Is that all Hun?" Clarissa asked me.

"Yes. Thank you. Such a big house for just you and your husband." I said looking up at the house.

"Yes well, my children visit. Not often though."

I gave her a develish glare and shoved her into the house.

"Now Clarissa, keep very, very quiet."