FRAMED

Sorry I havent updated in awhile. Things have been cray cray! But here we go! Only doing 1 maybe 2 more chapters!

K ENJOY!!!!

Chapter-18 Jeffs's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching Harmony sleep. I still wanted to leave. But I couldn't leave her. What do I do? I hated being under Slenderman's control. I wanted to kill when I wanted. Not having to deal with Zalgo or Jane.

Then to my surprise Harmony rolled over and was looking at me with her beautiful red eyes.

She just stared at me and cocked her head to one side.

Finally she said, in a fake British accent, "Oh my love, a penny for your thoughts?" And handed me a shiny penny.

I smirked "Make it a dollar." I handed the coin back to her.

"JEFF! HARMONY! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" BEN hollered from down stairs.

"Why the do we always get interrupted?" I mumbled under my breath as Harmony rolled off the bed.

Our hands were intertwined as we walked down the stairs.

The front door was open and everyone seemed to crowed around looking outside.

"What's going on?" Harmony asked, her voice trailing off.

Toby motioned to the door. There was a man and a woman standing there.

Suddenly Harmony stepped forward and gasped.

Then I looked and saw it was Alice and Zalgo.

Harmony's P.O.V.

I saw Zalgo standing there, alive. He is going to kill me. After what I did I am lucky to receive just death. He looked directly at me with an indescribable murderous glare. I was going to die.

Suddenly my red eyes didn't seem so intimidating. My immortality vulnerable. And my time growing short. I bowed my head and looked at my hand that was intertwined with Jeff's.

No. I fought too hard to lose all this. I lost everything before and I am not going to lose it again.

I let go off Jeff's hand and marches straight out of the door.

"Harmony! Get back here!" Jeff barked from inside. He started to chase after me but Slenderman stopped him.

"She knows what she's doing." Slender announced.

"No! She's gonna get herself killed! Let me go!" Jeff screamed trying to wiggle out of Slenderman's grip.

I was half way to Zalgo now.

"Harmony! No! Harmony!" Jeff said over and over and over until finally all of his words began a slurred sentence. I was now standing an arms length away from Zalgo and Alice.

"Ms. Harmony. How does your immortality suit you?" Zalgo asked very politely. Almost too politely.

"Cut the crap Zalgo. How the hell are you alive?"

His face turned grim.

"Darling I do believe I told you I am the definition of immorality. No matter what you do I will always come back." He whispered walking closer.

"H-how? We burned you! Ripped off your- your heads! How?" I stuttered looking from Alice to him.

Suddenly Alice's head whipped up and she raised her knife up and dashed over to me.

"She doesn't have Slenderman's immortality anymore. She can die." Alice informed Zalgo.

I gulped.

Now I'm really dead.

"No I do not have his immortality anymore, but I am not afraid."

Zalgo laughed and said "Your come straight up to the grim reapers himself and are not afraid? Darling for what you did to me you will die."

I scowled and put my face so closely to his I could see the reflection of hell in his eyes.

"I am offering a deal." I snapped with my teeth clenched.

"You are wasting your breath y-"

"Take.my.immortality. Take everything I don't care! You want the knife have it! Just leave me and my family the fuck alone!" I roared loud enough of even the others could hear.

Alice chuckled. "You love these fools so much you are willing to give up everything. How dumb of you."

"Let you live? Now why would I want to do that Ms.Harmony?" He asked starting to turn.

Started to panic and yanked him around.

He grabbed my wrist and twisted it making me fall to the ground.

"Because!" I choked

"Because if you take my immortality then I will not live forever. But Jeff will! He will! And he will have to deal with my death. He will be so heartbroken and it will kill him when I die!" I shouted from the ground.

Alice bent down to me touching her thumb to my chin.

"And why would we want to wait that long for someone to suffer, when we can do it right now?"

I looked up at her and Zalgo.

"But if you do that after awhile Jeff will get over it. If you take my immortality then when I grow old Jeff will suffer. He will suffer everyday I grow older. He will be tortured every goddamn day that I get a grey hair, or get wrinkles. When I am more susceptible to disease and sickness it will rip away at Jeff! Jeff will be tormented with the thought of knowing he is going to lose me!" I screamed, tears racing down my cheeks.

I sobbed for a moment then gathered myself and stood up, no more tears on my face.

"And when I finally go. He will have to cope with it for years. Taking my immortality will give you more satisfaction because of the lifetime of suffering you have bestowed." I started to turn and walk back to the other. Then I took about 4 steps, stopped and said "Now that is more evil than ending it now and getting a moment of Jeff's misery."

I continued walking, a wave of nausea set over me.

My head felt as if it were going to explode but I took another step.

My heart burned and my head throbbed.

I was now three quarters of the way to the house and I could barely breathe.

Finally came my step to the porch and the pain stopped.

"Ms.Harmony. I will be seeing you soon."

"Over my dead body."

I never saw him or Alice again.