FRAMED

Chapter-12 Zalgo's P.O.V.

Shes mine now. I can have her all to my self now. We can be together forever. I can give her true immortality, not that "there are loop-holes" immortality the other creepypastas have. But first I need the spell. She will have to help me with that.

I was lying on her bed with her. After we had let Sally go, we went back to her house and she had fallen asleep in my arms.

"Harmony?" I shook her lightly.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Hi. Good morning." She said groggily, stretching.

" We have a big day today."

She cocked her head to one side confused.

I chuckled " We are going to spy on Slender and his "gang".

"Why?"

" We are going to see where Slenderman keeps his spell book. He is a smart being, Harmony. He will be constantly moving it and if we watch closely enough we will be able to get it!" I exclaimed, wicked thoughts clouding in my mind.

She smiled "So why don't you give me time to get ready and-"

"We will leave at once! Get changed and then we will leave."

I began to leave the bedroom and close the door when I slowly turned my head " And don't keep me waiting, this must be done soon."

Harmony's P.O.V.

I nodded nervously and grabbed a black Gun & Roses hoodie and black skinny jeans. As I was tying the black laces on my black Vans, Zalgo stormed through the door and flashed me an angry look.

Oh No. He knows about my alliance with Slender.

"Harmony!" He yelled into my face.

"Yes?" I gulped nervously.

" We need to go now!"

"W-why?" I stammered looking at my untied laces.

He laughed, but this laugh made the hair on my neck stand up.

"Why? Did I not just explain this to you!" He screamed " We need to find that spell book!" He smacked me and I fell to my cold wooden floor.

What the hell? Who the the does he- oh right. He's Zalgo, ruler of the Underworld, most powerful Creepypasta of them all.

I pushed myself up and looked Zalgo straight on the eye.

"Don't you ever do that! Do you understand me! Never! Do you hear me!" I cried, holding the spot where he hit me.

He whipped around and squeezed my cheeks, being on millimeters away from my face "Don't you ever speak to me that way! You will do as I say!" He barked, making me wince.

I was about to nod but I decided not to, I was not going to take this! I didn't even love him!

"I am not your slave! You told me yourself I was your queen! So don't you dare speak to me that way, Zalgo!" I snapped right back.

Looking up at me he let out a genuine laugh. A real laugh. How about that? Did he think this was a joke?

He squeezed me tight against his icy body.

"Oh Harmony. You're the only one that dares speak to me that way. You are crazy! And that my darling" He said while holding my face "is why I wanted you." Then his face turned to stone "But if you ever say anything like that to me...." He didn't even have to finish that sentence, I knew what would happen.

I bit my lip and headed out the door with him.

I tried to keep up with Zalgo, but I seemed to always be behind him.

But finally we arrived at the house, which was an absolute relief.

Zalgo snuck up and grabbed me from behind. "Now be very very quiet." He explained putting a finger to his lips.

"We will stay around the property, occasionally peeking through the window and listening in. If you hear anything about a book tell me."

I nodded in agreement and went to the opposite side of the house. I wanted nothing to do with Zalgo now. He hit me. He hurt me.

My knife was in my hand, but I decided to put it away, I wouldn't even need it! Then i put my ear to the house, under the window and tried to make out any little sound that I heard.

Mostly is was small talk, and I also heard the T.V. going. Sally wanted Jack and Jane to play with her, Alice was sharpening her knife, BEN and Maskey were playing a video game.

"Pssst."

Zalgo peaked his head from around the corner. He motioned for me to follow him.

I walked behind him and looked through the window Zalgo was practically drooling over. I saw Slenderman in a small room I didn't even know was there when I spent the night.

The room was dull and could only fit about 3 people in it. There was a small vanity with drawers. The a tall book shelf only stacked with about 10 books.

Then I saw what Zalgo was staring at so intently. Slenderman was standing my the door, then started walking towards us.

Oh no.

Then he stopped at the vanity. He unlocked a large drawer and pulled out a small box. Inside was a tiny little book. He reached in and grabbed a small key and stuck it into the book it opened and I was surprised to see him pull another key out of a book on the old shelf. He set the key back and opened the book further and I was downright shocked when I saw him reach into his inside coat pocket and pull out yet another key! This time the book opened fully. He ripped out a page, put all the locks on the book and put the box in a different drawer. He left the tiny room and shut the door.

Zalgo looked at me with a sinister look in his eye. "Harmony."

I struggled to reply " Yes?" I turned my head to face him

"Were getting that book. Tonight."

DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK PEOPLE!!!! Stay amazing!