Part Quince

An~this is the last chapter of the story,although it's short,so I may write an epilogue of England's and America's relationship since it's barely present in this fanfiction haha-It feeels like I can write this story forever-I worked on this for a year and it feels weird to complete it haha-but I'm starting another fanfiction by the way too.Him-it doesn't have any chapters yet but I plan on updating on it soon.

England POV

"Where am I"was the first thing he asked."The hospital,you passed out in your house,from not eating enough"Matthew Answered."Oh"Was all Alfred said.It was silent for a while,well,except for out sniffling and tears falling down.Alfred stared out the window by his bed,it was a view of a park outside."Why.Why did you,do this to yourself?"I asked.,He turned towards me,"Because I'm fat.Im do ugly,I'm a pig.I eat whatever is in front of me.You guys and the other country's probably noticed it too.Im unattractive in every way Arthur.Im just undesirable."He said while looking straight into my eyes.I cry even harder at that."but,you're not fat at all Alfie,you're the most beautiful person I have met in all these years.I love you so much,and it hurts to see you like this."

Time skip because America's McDonald's-3rd person POV

Five months later,America had recovered.He had gained some weight.Although he was still insecure at times,although England and the other country's were,there for him.England closer then anyone.England ended up moving in with America,to watch him and,love him.Alfred didn't know how he can repay them,he was so..happy.