| Questionable | Chapter 11 |

Short

---------

You were worried from the events that occurred earlier that day, especially since you hadn't seen the three men again. Honestly, that wasn't the only reason you were worried, knowing how there was a death on stage, but you still wanted some form of comfort. For whatever reason, you thought that Taeyong might be able to provide some comfort. So you called him. The first thing you heard was a muffled hello from Taeyong.

"Hello?"

"Hi Taeyong."

"Hi? Is there a reason you called me?"

"Uh, I saw some of your workers at the event today, and they disappeared, and I kind of just wanted to make sure they made it back safely."

"Yea they're fine, do you need anything else though? I'm kind of busy at the moment."  

"Oh, sorry for bothering you, I'll go then. Have a good day."

"Have a good day, (Y/N). If you need anything else feel free to shoot me a text and I'll respond when I can."

After that you hung up. You were questioning why you thought he might be able to provide comfort for you. You didn't even know if he considered you as a friend. Pretty much every time you met it was either something related to paying him back or just because his employees wanted to see you. "Jesus christ what was I thinking?"