| Reasons | Chapter 39 |

"RM?"

"Yea? Did you guys finish already?"

"About that," V trails off. You pop your head in the door, doing your best not to fall over. Jungkook ends up grabbing your waist to hold you steady.

"You let them free?! What were you thinking?"

"They aren't free, Jungkook's here too. Jimin's just getting V. We figured you'd want to talk to them directly," V says, Jungkook walking in with you shortly after. Jungkook then found a chair for you to sit in facing RM. A few short moments later, Jin ran in panicked.

"Who's hurt?!" You give him a shy smile. "Wait, who's this? Is this the person you guys have been talking about? No offense, but they look like they'd be of no help."

"That's what I thought," Jungkook says, "but anyway, where's Jimin?"

"He told me someone was hurt so I ran here, he'll be here shortly." Almost on queue, Jimin walked into the room.

"I grabbed the rest of everyone, I figured since all of us are here, that we might as well actually have all of us. Plus it's easier to tell everyone at once anyway."

"So, uh, what am I supposed to be asking," RM asks.

"I'll just say the answer to what I think the question is. So apparently I've been with NCT, correct?"

"Yes."

"Continuing on that, I was there overnight the other day because I wasn't feeling safe. At some point in the night I woke up to go get some water and others were there too. I've been told that said others were Seventeen."

"So NCT and Seventeen are working together? Are there any other groups working with them? It could be bad if more than just those two groups join together. There's nothing to do about it right now though, we'll just have to get them when they're about to strike. Jin, patch up (Y/N), NCT is probably on their way as we speak, we don't need to give them yet another reason to be against us."