| Winter Holiday Special |

Happy holidays!

————-

Due to there being snow out on the streets, you ended up over at the NCT base. After you had arrived, it had started snowing once again, adding to the piles of the beautiful, white stuff that was coating everything. Because of it continuing to pile up, the power ended up going out at some point, sending you on a quest to find a certain redhead.

"Johnny, is that you," you ask.

"Yea, what's up?"

"Do you know where Taeyong is?"

"Best guess would be his office. I can walk you there since it's pretty dark."

"Great, thanks. Are there any blankets or something I can grab to keep me warm?"

"There might be some somewhere, but play your cards right and you might get to wear some of Taeyong's clothing. We all know he has a soft spot for you."

"It's more than a soft spot at this point, but it's worth a shot. Thanks for the idea."

After a short, silent walk, the two of you stopped in front of a door, knocking before doing anything else. Once Taeyong said you could come in, you made your way away from Johnny and towards the redhead.

"Taeyong, I'm cold."

"I think we all are."

"Can't you help me?"

"Come sit on my lap for the next few minutes until I finish my work, then we can go cuddle or something." You inwardly let out a small yes because he was actually being cute instead of being his gang leader self.

After making yourself comfortable on his lap, you snuggled your head into his neck, hoping for extra warmth, and because his scent was almost as addicting as the drugs he's traded from being a gang leader. After you settled in, Taeyong wrapped his free arm around your torso to bring you closer to him.

He held his word, and after a few minutes, he had actually finished what he needed to. He then picks you up and carries you to what you assume is his bedroom. It had a strong smell of him, but you weren't looking around until he set you down, gently.

"If you want, you can change into a pair of my sweatpants or something. They might not fit perfectly, but they'll probably be warmer than what you're wearing at the moment," he says. You nod your head, pleased with the idea. He turns on the flashlight on his phone and starts looking through a dresser to find something. After a moment he pulls out a pair of sweatpants. "I'll give you my phone and the sweatpants so you can change in the bathroom. It'll be way easier to see with the flashlight."

You give him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing the items and making your way to the bathroom. By the time you get back from changing, he's in a pair of sweatpants as well and is sitting on the edge of his bed. He beckons you over with open arms to which you practically run into.

Once the two of you are under the covers, legs a tangled mess and bodies close, he places small kisses around your face. You pout at the lack of an actual kiss, so he leans in to press his lips to yours. After a few moments, he pulls back and gives you a warm smile. The smile melts your heart and warms you up from the cold that you had been hating moments before, but now you were glad for it because you got to have this wonderful moment with Taeyong.

After a few more shared kisses and short conversations later, he had fallen asleep next to you, his breathing having slowed, but his heartbeat still as calming as ever. Instead of waking him up, you cuddled yourself into his chest and fell asleep yourself, being warmed from the inside out by his presence.