| Guns and Roses | Chapter 68 |

"It's about time to look into the gangs that Sunmi and Hyuna mentioned. For now 2NE1 is the next on my list, but it can never hurt to check out the other gangs, right?"

A crazed laughter fills the room as thoughts fill the man's head. Revenge wasn't exactly the word that would describe what he wanted, but more of the thrill. It had always given him a thrill to kill others, even if he was a part of the police.

Sure, his main purpose may have been to find who killed his partner, but that definitely wasn't the only thing that went into it. Being a police officer, it would be a great help to both him and his coworkers if less gangs were in the area, and he just so happened to have a reason to start that adventure.

To others it seemed like a path that was carved in blood, but to him it was just Guns and Roses. The guns that helped him achieve what needed to be done, and the Roses being the beauty of the result.

The only problem was, he had a long ways to go before the rose would even begin to bloom. So in hopes he'd be able to nurture it properly for it to become strong and beautiful just as a rose would. Not forgetting that one's beauty could be the cause of another's pain.